Classic Era: Please Nerf Boosting

penalized? they don’t deserve to have exp gains from following some lvl 60 dude in the stockades. it’s an exploit they are taking advantage of :expressionless:

That’s a filthy alliance dungeon so you’ll have to bring up a better example. If they need a 5th man to fill out there group and I’m the only one available, they don’t deserve to be penalized because boosters abuse dungeons on someone else’s realm.

I think nerfing boosting is a bad idea… leveling isn’t fun and I believe it’ll push lots of players away and I don’t like that they removed it from SOM, granted I’m still going to level on it.

Nah.

Y’all already wanted #NoChanges. You’re gonna have to live with it.

1 Like

If your friends completed all the quests for that particular dungeon, and don’t need any loot from that dungeon, and you’re STILL running them through it? That’s abuse.

Wait… doing a dungeon more than once is “abuse?” my man what? Lol.

:rofl:

Some of y’all are hilarious.

Not what I said and you know it.

1 Like

Ok, fair enough it was quick glance, misread… but either way I completely disagree, leveling doesn’t mean much to everyone and many people would be willing to skip it if they’re capable. If you enjoy it, great and I’m glad you do… but I think if people are able to skip it, they should be allowed… as long as cheating is not involved.

they don’t deserve exp for even a single run with a lvl 60. not one.

yea nah, you’re wrong

Fix boosting and remove chronoboon would be kinda fun.

wb greifing triggers fun pvp and brings lots of emotions to the game

Note: I personally am pretty neutral towards boosting idc much either way

Fine, they can quest.

So can you, you can also form your own dungeon groups. These people arent affecting you at all.

Thanks but I already do, both.
Again they can quest or decide to dungeon with other players. Just like me.

They are doing a dungeon with another player, their booster.

They can play like everyone else. Or quit, their choice.

They dont have to, as boosting is allowed in Era. You can either quit because of it or continue playing, your choice. Doesnt impact you, one bit.

So far, and when it’s removed your boosting service will come to an end.

I dont boost people nor have I been boosted, hence how I know it has zero impact on people that dont do it.

Lol, suuuure you don’t.
Better find a different line of work pal.