Classic Era just needs a few hundred players

Yah that’s why I’m saying more ppl should join. But like I said, it’s nonstop wsg pops and they are more often than not pretty good games

All of classic’s ships have sailed. Even if the clones were free at this point most of us would not come back. Classic never got the changes it really needed and we’d still have to pay for transfers to get off dead realms. Even if they gave us our characters back AND free transfers or merges it would STILL be a hard sale vs wrath.

I intend to return to classic after Wotlk, don’t worry.

Aren’t the SoM characters going to the progressive servers? (WotLK)

No. SoM characters will have the option of transferring to Classic Era servers, or transferring to oblivion.

1 Like

Lilkursis is correct and there is another option.
There has been a change in plans.

1 Like

Oh great… I’m sure that’ll go well with the other options they are flinging at the board like monkeys and their feces.

1 Like

I’m not against giving players choices but I personally was hoping this original sole option to preserve a character would be helpful even in a small way for Era. Apparently SoM was simply meant as a waiting room for Wrath for people that don’t care for TBC.
:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Apparently the word season in “Season of Mastery” went right over your head? Blizzard Devs stated to their player base that the characters in SoM would not be transferable in anyway; they stated this from the very beginning. Where were you?

Now you have ne’er do wells who live in these forums such as yourself… who are going to ruin the little development that the SoM community had - by going on rants in these forums about how you want to keep your “seasonal” characters and inadvertently shutting down further development for any form of SoM. Good job nincompoop.

Actually BG nights start 7pm EST New York time Fridays and Saturdays.

Classic ERA PVP BG Discord:

https://discord.gg/Mba3SJcvZA

1 Like

They’ve been popping earlier for weeks, around 3-4 p.m., Eastern.

I hope ppl don’t view era as a one or the other thing, you can play wotlk (I plan to) but also have ur bis gear 60 char on era for some random bgs.

Did you read the quote from an actual Blizzard employee in blue letters just a bit above your post?
You’re trying to shoot the messenger.

Blizz stated in another blue-letters post their design intentions for SoM. It gave the original plan for characters at season’s end: get wiped with the server or transfer to Classic Era. One other option has now been added. A lead dev for SoM is in a rather popular discord where people may have expressed feelings about SoM and where they go from here. Upset now you didn’t get social with them?

1 Like

it absolutely was not meant to be that, but some incompetent devs decided to switch it up 80% through the game’s lifecycle :expressionless:

I doubt it has better PvP, classes in classic feels unfinished and only until wrath do they actually feel complete.

But I guess that’s a matter of opinion.

My main issue with tbc and wotlk is there are so many abilities like cloak of shadows that effectively slow the game down and stop the opponent from playing the game

I’m pretty sure forum posts had nothing to do with the 300 people in the SOM community not getting another SOM. Save the naming calling for the mirror.

2 Likes

you’re going to want to go to the classic era pvp east servers when you decide to play. pvp west and east share the battle grounds. pvp west is so toxic you’re going to want to avoid those players. if you like raiding with no talking and being told which class to play and how then you’ll want to play on pvp west.

dude come on all whitemane players arent toxic =(, whitemane really needs a some new guilds on the server and it could be good.

actually I’m sorry my bro it really is. if you just happen to not be one of these people who are controlling the terms on which others can play then you’re in the guilds with them watching them do it and feeling shame.