Wrath.

Cata

Pandaland.

The one with the jumpy demons.

The one with the WPA.

Battle for Azeroth.

Everyone Dies.

4 Likes

So how is it related to classic era exactly ?

Post title : “Classic Era is getting progressively worse”

3 Likes

You gotta work in Marketing.
Seriously.

2 Likes

It might help if you actually read the posts you’re replying to.

1 Like

I can assure I did but did you ?

I’m asking examples about that. All I get is more nonsense

4 Likes

I can’t speak to what exactly the OP is talking about but graphical bugs (no tabard showing, no belts showing, shaman weapon imbues not displaying, etc) and things like world bosses not spawning or DMF not appearing when scheduled might be what they are talking about. My guess was that somehow things were thrown off with the “upgrade” to 1.14 but I really don’t know.

There were a bunch of things listed here as well.

Scrolling back through that post I find the OP posted there as well so this may be their beef.

1 Like

SoM features never intended for Classic Era are bleeding into it because it was forced into the same client as Season of Mastery. This client shift also devastated the addons being used by the Classic Era community. The thread compiling a consolidated list of these bugs was closed by the moderator because they didn’t want multiple bugs getting reported in one, convenient location. Buggy ubrs fire buff, pvp ranking calculations, world boss spawns (or better put lack thereof) are few examples

9 Likes

I think pvp calcs may be working now…I was ready to go guns blazing on it in a thread, but miraculously I noticed my guys are calculating nightly now…

You read the title.

1 Like

What Asma and Despitebeing mention are some of the examples I’m referring to. So, yes, many examples. Some classes and players are more affected than others.

At least they read that.

2 Likes

True.

I find what other people type to be overrated.

2 Likes

The question of whether you’ve ever seen feature degradation introduced to abandoned branches that automatically inherit upstream changes is easily answered as: yes, it’s not uncommon in software development unfortunately.

The most common examples are generally in infrastructure areas where there is at least control and the ability to rollback. For scenarios where there’s little to no recourse, take a look at Google Cloud and how they change/deprecate APIs on a whim.

2 Likes

Maybe you’re projecting. Actually I read it twice.

But probably you can’t answer with real arguments.

I’m still waiting for an answer that makes sense.

Ok for you.

“A lot has changed”. What changed ? What changed a lot ? Answer needed.
" is now, under the guise of Classic Era, the landfill of every God forsaken bug imaginable and unimaginable" What bug ??
" it simply gets worse with every new patch meant for the other WoW versions." worse how ??
Answer that and then we can speak. Or troll and make my day Glinda.

If you believe someone is a troll, why feed them?

Scroll up as the author has confirmed that Despitebeing and I have both given examples of what they’re referring to.

3 Likes

Right didn’t see your answers.

Concerning Glinda, what she said was total nonsense so of course I like to answer to people like that.

Why though?

Why what ?

Why respond to something you think is nonsense?

Own the Li Gnomes
MUR FOR THE HORDE

jk lol