Classic Era - Horde Side - Mankrik - Lazy Peon - Historical Marker

Hello general internet public, I don’t like you and you don’t like me but something needs doing. As I look out into the turgid mass of sweaty try-hards who make everything insufferable I realize I need a change of pace. With different game modes approaching and the already ravenous addicts frothing at every chance to shine their buttons I decided to make Lazy Peon, a wow recuperation experience.

Come embrace willful ignorance of meta and game mechanics. Come enjoy feel good sub-optimal gameplay with slow dungeon crawls and talents taken just because you think they are neat. No spamming of epics, no getting kicked for speccing into shadow, we won’t even make fun of you for accidentally selling your pants (okay maybe a little but light-hearted ribbing only). Come to Lazy Peon where we’ve realized Perfect is the Enemy of Good. No expectations, no demands, stop trying for a once in a blue moon 10 when you can have π anytime.

All members in good standing can invite but who cares really? This is a place for bank alts to get away from it all and burnouts to uh… burn in? I don’t know. This post is mostly for tax write-off purposes and psychohistorian archeologists who are working on their phd. In Conclusion:

Lazy Peon

Where low effort meets hard labor

You’ve heard of the song of Aiunar? Who do you think set up the speakers?

You say Zug Zug? I say we haven’t yet begun to Zug Zug!

You say More Work? We say permanent self permitted lunch breaks are the norm!

You say something need doing? Then somebody oughtta do something! I don’t know I’ll fix this one later.

We are not a troll guild, we’re an orc guild! (Yes we accept trolls and other roustabouts)

Come languish in the tepid waters of lake Lazy Peon, the perfect hangout spot for the out and not about.

Do you know someone who qualifies as a Lazy Peon? Now accepting nominations.

Fast come fast serve, no credit on delivery! Walk don’t run!