Classic Era chat broken

We are unable to whisper people that are not on our server if they are in a dungeon in Classic Era. Anyone else having this issue?

6 Likes

Yep and it’s been broken for days and has caused Gargul to stop working. Needs fixed ASAP

It might help to be more specific about what actually happens, instead of just saying “I can’t”.

What happens when you try to whisper them?

Do you get an error message?
Does the whisper appear to work from your end, but the person never sees it?
Does nothing happen at all?
Do the Blizz police come and steal your keyboard?

I’ve observed this too, it’s frustrating :frowning: I’m not sure if the other party was in a dungeon or not, I’ll pay attention to this.

It says the player doesn’t exist. I can’t remember the specific wording but that’s the general premise. I can see them chatting in LFG, I can even /who them, but when you whisper it says they can’t be found.

Yep, you’ll get a system message that reads like the following when you whisper someone in an instance.

"No player named 'Zuzzu-Pagle' is currently playing."
3 Likes

Yes. Pretty sure it’s a problem for everyone.

Bump, this is still an issue after 2 weeks. How can a bug this big not be fixed in 2 weeks. people literally cant communicate with each other in an MMO

2 Likes

helllllllo blizzard, anyone awake to fix this issue after a month?

2 Likes

Bump again, this is still not fixed and its insane. How did you break something that worked perfectly for years

1 Like

It’s still broken. Blizzard please fix

Odds they fix this today??? Zero or 1 percent, what yall think?

Bump. Still broken :confused: