Classic Content Plan

Love it. Great update.

Looking forward to it, well done.

This is fantastic news! We are now avoiding the worst-case scenario of relic gear rendering early content useless.

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

-Matt

Looks like today really was the day. Thanks for the update. Any chance we’ll see a war effort with different requirements?

Beating my own drum here, but is there any chance we’ll get the dueling spot at the Ironforge bank and the unfixed Foreman’s Blackjack? These are really unimportant things in the long run, but man do they add flavor.

2 Likes

A desire for something like a Burning Crusade server is nothing even remotely like retail WoW.

That being said, I don’t want to put the cart in front of the horse, and want to see Classic be successful before anything else happens.

16 Likes
9 Likes

Thank you so much for working with the community and listening. This change is greatly appreciated!

20 Likes

Mate, everything would be beaten in 3 (imo less) months. ZG and AQ20 can be done in blues and grant gear good enough to do AQ40 with, as well as steamroll through MC, BWL, and Onyxia for whatever is needed. You’ll also be able to farm Naxx trash and eventually just be tackling Tier 3, leading to the end of the server’s progression. Thankfully, the vast, vast majority of people want Classic to last 2 years as intended, and not be a 3 month experience like another private server.

12 Likes

This! This! This! 1 down 2 to go. Now we just get rid of right click report and loot trading and this F R E S H will be the fresh to end all freshes.

6 Likes

Based on their choice of DM I would imagine it would be in 2 stages.

Cant wait to play!

2 Likes

I said their original content plan was good and now you are straw manning me saying “if they released everythign at once blah blah blah.”

I assume hes talking about fresh servers added after a content patch point.

Though i agree with your argument better as this is a recreation whole sale of what was the launch of classic. No mmo opening new servers would have done any different than put everyone at the same point on live servers. That is kinda why people want this experience and maybe a progressive one as well >.>

Absolutely pleased with this update. Just want to extend my appreciation.

2 Likes

Looks to me like his preference would be to start a “fresh server” at the 1.12 patch and allow people to progress as fast as they can through all the content.

Very happy with this plan and update! Thank You!

1 Like

What an amazing announcement! Thank you so much Classic team.

It means so much that you’re putting this much thought into the project. Actually teared up a little over here.

2 Likes

Thats an even worse point by them

1 Like

You misread what i said. Now you have me wondering if i should be explaining it to you or telling you to reread it. Did you misread or is your reading comprehension just bad? I dislike posts like yours because im not sure if grabbing you by the hand and spelling it out for you will change anything.