Classic Content Plan

I think they’re refering to Shaman/Paladin/(Druid?) Relic/Librams that goes into the third slot for stats.

Sorry, can’t post an actual link detailed due to forum restrictions(And at work)

2 Likes

This is amazing news! If we can just get sharding out and pvp figured out we may have a perfect classic experience. Thank you for listening to us. It has been rough with blizzard, and my feeling towards the company and the decisions made have been pretty jaded. This gives me hope. Keep it up.

3 Likes

This sounds great. I’m looking forward to playing.

2 Likes

I like updates.

I like estimated release windows even more. You are dealing with an older crowd for Classic. We would like to plan ahead. Give us some idea, no matter how vague.

1 Like

This is such a fantastic decision, I’m so glad that you guys decided to do this! Not only will this prolong the lifecycle of this game, but it will also create more goals and change BiS lists across the board. Hell, content creators will have to create multi-tiered videos now, or really long, exhaustive videos for those who are willing to watch to cover all of the content releases for Classic. That also will prove who actually knows their patches and who doesn’t, hopefully improving the quality of the videos we receive from them.

If PvP goes well and fits in here, you have irrevocably proved to me as a player that you guys don’t need constant oversight or rantings by the community to provide guidance for truly authentic experiences. That’s including potential future expansions, provided they are eventually on the table.

Also, the people who just spent several months planning leveling routes just got dumped on, lol. Looks like they gotta revise most of the list. I guess everyone has to enjoy the game a bit more now, and that’s nothing but healthy for the community.

I’m bouncing in my chair with excitement, thank you Classic Team!

13 Likes

Summer 2019?

7 Likes

-baps you-

Not that vague!

5 Likes

this is awesome! seeing the new plan, this is exactly the kind of “progression” I had been imagining the server to walk through. thank you so much to the Classic WoW team for continuing to work to provide the best experience for the community. :smiley:

So Paladins won’t be able to get epic mount for months after launch?

Cause I’d rather not have to spend 1,000g for epic AND THEN have to spend 800+ on mats for the epic quest. Likely won’t ever get the Charger in that case :frowning:

1 Like

but you said no matter how vague =P

Though as much as some people might say that they want even a vague release window right now, people will generally rake them over the coals if they say something now and they end up not hitting that window.

It’s unfortunate, but that’s just kind of how it goes.

5 Likes

Neither will Warlocks if I recall.

Overall, this announcement is welcome news. Looking forward to Classic still.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update my hype meters are going off the charts! Hopefully the pvp gear/rewards will be properly placed as well.

3 Likes

More updates is better allows for a smoother experience and retention of players between cycles.

4 Likes

Is there any current plan related to the timing of these updates, or is the plan to step through them as a realm population reaches certain milestones?

4 Likes

Thank you sososo much for listenening to the community blizz! IMO no way HWL and updated pvp gear should be in before BWL but HONOR SYSTEM AT LAUNCH + BGS.

THANK YOU!

while you’re listening though…please no sharding or loot trading.

13 Likes

Member the updated pvp gear is really good. Even raiders use it (like locks and mages for the +20 spellpower set bonus) and HWL gear is just waaay too good.

Release date please.

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This really, means so much to us

22 Likes

This is extremely exciting. I think I speak for the majority of us when I say that we deeply appreciate all the hard work you and your team are putting into making this of such good quality AND updating the player-base with such good information. Thank you!

5 Likes