Classic Class Choices Competition!

Paladin buff confirmed?

2 Likes

I will also have a side shaman that I want to play but never touch.

Warlock. Good solo capability, pet class without all the constant management, soul shards donā€™t cost money or a profession, decent in dungeon groups, summon, very cheap mount at 40 (learn a spell).

My initial time in WOW Classic will involve fulfilling a very specific goal - doing all the Horde-side questing that I missed out on because I switched almost entirely to Alliance when this gal became my main, and unfortunately didnā€™t work much on leveling Horde alts until Cata when I discovered I hated the reworked questing.

Long-term I want to have all the alts. I want 8+ Horde on one realm (one of each class), 8+ Alliance on another realm (one of each class), and another 2-3 Horde on an RP-PvP realm (:GLARES at Blizzard:).

Warrior.

Warrior, cause I like swords, one of two classes on the horde that can use 2hand swords, and cause melee hunter will have a rough end-game

Paladin, duh. How else would I get ashbringer?

Does it really matter? We still answered his question.

I have changed my mind on what Iā€™m maining once a week since classic was announced. I mained a priest for the longest in retail. I like the idea of stun locking from 100 to 0%. I like mage. never could stand lock or paladin in retail. shaman has never really excited me.

I think I just changed my mind again as I wrote this responseā€¦

1 Like

Paladin.
Druid.

To roll Shaman is to die

There, all fixed.

1 Like

Mage.

tough decision though.

Iā€™ll be rolling a ret paladin on a PvP server, and Iā€™ll enjoy the hell out of it!

My initial plans were to roll a Mage so I could farm like crazy at 60 to stock up on certain mats, and then level a Warrior which would be my true main, but now Iā€™m not so sure since the Honor system is getting released in phase 2 (and I was wanting to grind that as much as possible with my Warrior). Gosh golly, I hope they give us some sort of timeline for how long these phases will be, BEFORE Classic comes out. Even a rough estimate would be good. It really impacts which class I want to roll depending on how long we will have between phases.

Is anyone else in my position?

1 Like

My main?

Hunter

My alt?

Hunter

My bank alt?

Hunter

Itā€™s really the only good option.

1 Like

going to start with my original class. Priest

Was a huntard before. Never got Rhok and Lok, and I regret it, but Iā€™m hanging up my huntard card for Classic and going to the dark side. Warlock and demons, it is for me.

Either a damage focused Holy Priest or a ā€œSoul Fire Will One-Shot Youā€ Destro lock.

Warlock of course!

Warrior, Hunter, Priest

Huntards donā€™t deserve Rhokā€™Delar. Only real hunters earn that.

4 Likes

Already lvl 20 dwarf priest on pserver. It is quite slow to level.

I see warlocks, hunters, and warriors mowing down mobs. Yet, Iā€™m that guy who will save them from that 30 minute curse or that 5 hour graveyard walk from Theramore to Southern Barrens, etc.

Also, i feel immensely useful and probably highly desired l!ater in game