‼ <Asgaard> [HORDE] 'Pagle' - Multiple raid teams, Social Events, & Organized PVP {wow classic forums}

Morning raiders! Come join us and I will love you forever

What’s your favorite mount? I’m partial to kodos.

@ [Misaligned]
Forsaken epic horses and all orc wolf mounts, I can’t ever decide between them.

Who’s ready for Classic? We’re ready for Classic!!
Well sorta… still recruiting for all raid teams!

What do you guys think of a classic + ?

Like after all the content is done and we’ve pretty much completed the content for a while, open up a new server that we could potentially copy our characters to, which would have further additional content. So basically TBC expansion content but “tuned” to fit classic, or special content never seen before, like new instances or zones etc, that they didnt visit in vanilla.

And the people who just want Classic to never change (or if people get bored/annoyed with classic +, then some classic servers would remain 100% classic.

What do you guys think? I think its a pretty cool concept. Definitely would help the longevity of the game. Perhaps have some voting system like Old School Runescape.

I just added this to the main post. To help anyone with issues posting on the forums.

FORUM GUIDEIS YOUR POST LIMIT REACHED?
Source: New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features

Trust Levels

Trust levels are a participation system on the forums. The more you post, like, reply, read, and visit the forums, the more you work your way to a higher trust level. Increased Trust levels grant additional privileges. Everyone who is new starts off at Trust Level 0 but will quickly climb by reading and visiting the forums within their first few days.

TRUST LEVEL 0

Trust level 0 users cannot:

• Flag posts
  • Post more than 3 topics
  • Post more than 10 replies

TRUST LEVEL 1

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

• Post unlimited topics and replies
  • Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
  • Flag posts
  • Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, >>YouTube, or Twitch

TRUST LEVEL 2

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Have an increased “like” count.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website

I hope this helps those having trouble on the forums.

I had no idea about the Trust system. Thanks for the info!

any time man

Cheerleadin’ for the RAIDERS!

We want Classic yes we do
We want Classic
How bout YOU!

We are probably a good 3-6 years away from that.
And the only thing people would really want would be removed content, all the canceled zones and BG’s

However the more you add to classic the less it remains classic. The only way for them to effectively make this content is Tier it… so its all one continous tier with the same type of power gaps Minor, Minor, Medium, & Large gap for each raid tier. so effectively the final raid would last you until the medium tier of the next raid tier.

The best parts about classic wow is itemization… Example the lionheart helm a basic crafted item is BIS throughout the entire game. You never need to replace it as a dps item for raiding. But in pvp & tanking theres all kinds of upgrades. That type of item longevity is a very nice thing about classic wow. And I would hope they have those kind of ideals if they ever make classic+.

I don’t know if it’s accurate but I like to attribute some notion of that item longevity back to EverQuest where that was definitely a thing. Previous raids/expansions would remain relevant for some time, and the fact many items were tradeable (they did not bind to your character) had a pretty interesting effect on the economy.

I like the idea of Classic+ but am deeply skeptical the current team/culture at Blizzard could pull it off without sacrificing much of what makes Classic interesting. I fear they would remove flavor for the sake of fair and balanced.

I think it’s more likely we’ll see something similar to Classic for BC and WotLK.

1 Like

Agreed… Based on how the recent Q&A’s and Dev talks have went… I wouldn’t trust the current dev team with being able to create anything resembling a classic gaming experience without having an “original reference client” to copy it from. However the new raids could be good, but I highly doubt they could balance it accordingly as far as making unique and fun, loot and gameplay experiences as a whole.

Because anytime the community finds a fun to way to play the game… blizzard shuts it down. Because, “You’re not playing the game as intended.”

I want to make sure the guild I join has enough Discord channels…

Recruiting a for a few more positions for each team, and social members as well.

We do plan on having multiple raid slots for social members after we have raids on farm when any core member no longer needs loot from a boss.

1 Like

Morning and Late Night raids teams filling up… Come join in the fun that is Classic!

1 Like

Anyone else nerdy enough to take time off work for release? I’m taking off a week, maybe two.

We need more folks to fill this guild up. Come on folks join the fun train.

1 Like

We have a big discussion right now about the player AI (DeepMind) in gaming and its balancing going on through discord at the moment, discussing its complete domination of multiple world top gamers. It’s a pretty fun conversation to be honest. Humankind is basically one step closer to the terminator now.

1 Like

I’ll be taking at least a week off

1 Like

I’ve got a FEVAH; and the only prescription, is more thread replies.