Classic and Retail different UI scales?

hey guys, so i got a new PC a couple days ago and i also got a new monitor. before the new PC i was playing Retail and classic SoD. after i got my new PC i logged into SoD and everything was normal with my UI same size everything looks good. now i logged into retail and my UI is soooo small. like text are small everything.

I went into the graphics setting and turned my UI size up to 80% and while it helped some stuff there’s still stuff that’s small. for instance my tooltip when you scroll over something ect is small still. clicking threw the UI weather it be in my pet journal ect the text looks small still.

so my question is how can the SoD UI look perfect at the same 1080p resolution. yet retail is all messed up? is there something im missing or can i reset something somewhere?

i was told to just turn the UI scale up, but like i mentioned that just scales up the UI not the text sizes on certain things ect. drives me crazy that classic is perfect and retail looks horrible.

The retail UI will need to be adjusted and this will take some doing… I’ve made my retail UI resemble the classic interface as closes a possible. Just means moving the windows in the settings, and even over lapping the pewter dragons framing the main tray which I’ve moved to the left side and click drag your windowed size settings and NOT play full screen.