Classes with unique mode of transport! A request to return Aspect of the Cheetah and Pack

Hey since you guys suddenly found your guiding principles, I’m wondering if it’d be possible to get Aspect of the Cheetah back to a non-BS-garbage spell, and Aspect of the Pack returned.

You know, since we’re correcting classes and their unique modes of transportation and all, and there’s clearly extra dev/coding time to go around currently.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I sure miss pack. :crying_cat_face:

I miss having to kick hunters for leaving pack on when fighting trash.

1 Like

Well you know, we’re focusing on classes having unique modes of transport now. So, I look forward to Blizzard suddenly righting this particular body-blow to hunters. Jeebus my hunter feels as slow as a warrior now, whereas part of the original class design had a unique mode of transport.

These new guiding principles that Blizzard is touting are great!

2 Likes

lol
It’s never felt good to have anything taken away.
Remember the guild bonus we had where you get to run faster back to your body? That just hurt when the removed it. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Certainly wouldn’t be too hard to code in an option for people to click it off. Since we’re working with hard and fast guiding principles as they relate to unique modes of transport.

What was the pally speed aura again? Let’s get that back too. It was a unique mode of transport and it was awesome.

1 Like

And that was so unnecessary, why didn’t they make it a buff that could be clicked off?

We still have it. It just doesn’t stack with any other passive speed increase, which is dumb. This pathfinder part 1 is useless to me.

Well! I have good news. Blizzard has guiding principles and they are aware that classes have unique modes of transport. Clearly this was a mistake that they removed crusader aura, and they’re starting to fix these mistakes!

It was probably just an oversight since there’s a renewed focus on classes and their unique modes of transport.