Classes and Item Tuning Incoming - May 3

Is Destro somehow off the radar to address?
Give it a 5% flat buff before many people have access to it’s absurd 4pc and then do no real adjustments after it eclipses all other specs including Demonology which is the 2nd highest performing spec.

Survival also is up there as an over achiever but at least they have the misfortune of being melee limiting it to some degree.

Just remove the interaction from 4pc summoned Infernals to not proc the Rain of Chaos talent and you address most of the issue.
If you need to then buff the procced infernals after so be it, but at least you fix the main culprit of their dominance.

4 Likes

Appreciated and all, but can we get some actual attention on the abysmally bad BM Tier set? We were promised an AoE damage component and then got extended Beast Cleave, which adds ZERO actual damage to AoE.

9 Likes

5 Likes

The MDI making the whole thing look like a circus.

lmao.

7 Likes

I’d bet real money both specs get hit hard by the nerf bat after the MDI is over. They’re not going to make those types of changes in the middle of the MDI, when half the teams have already taken advantage of the power difference.

3 Likes

lol, have you tried playing a ww monk? the ST is awful.

3 Likes

the problem with BM is how useless tier bonus is in compare to other specs…

10 Likes

so buff their ST then lol, their aoe is already giga strong so an all around buff doesnt make sense

3 Likes

PLEASE don’t apply the affliction/outlaw/arms buff to pvp, and PLEASE just add a 30 sec ICD to echoing resolve, these changes literally don’t do anything lmfao, please just add a 30 sec ICD to this crap so that I won’t puke every game qing into MLP, please.

1 Like

Fury buffs where?

7 Likes

WW monk AoE is the hardest to execute out of any spec.

3 Likes

YASS

buff monks!!!

4 Likes

I dont care

1 Like

Nice. Arms is my spec of choice (well, its the only one I have any idea how to play) so that will be a nice boost.

And can you make that buff for Hunter BM say 14%? Just sayin’.

4 Likes

Yo Blizz, can you also fix the Grappling Hook? It’s bugged since 9.2.5…

1 Like

Balance and feral buffs please and thank you.

11 Likes

Blood DK sims higher in single-target than several of the DPS specs that got buffed here with the pre-nerf set bonus.

Now it’s still one of the highest-DPS tanks but it isn’t simming for upwards of 14k.

4 Likes

Blinks
Why Thank You!

2 Likes

Blood DK got nerfed a lot quicker than VDH did, love that class bias.

12 Likes

BUFF DH, WOW ALL THREE WARLOCK/HUNTER SPECS S TIER S TIER S TIER. DH still complete trash in M+ and our 4 set does nothing. NICE PATCH.