Class Tuning Underway -- February 2

I don’t care about Demo, I only play Destro.

1 Like

I gave up hope a few weeks ago. I just got my ele shaman to 60 today. Unlucky for me, I really enjoy pet classes and PvP, which DKs, Hunters, and Warlocks are all mediocre pvp classes right now. Stuck in limbo where I can either play what I like and feel gimped or fotm reroll and have less fun…

1 Like

Feels like putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound

13 Likes

*killshot wound :wink:

3 Likes

TBH, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LAZY hotfix.

They seems have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE why some classes are so sh**ty.

23 Likes

When are we going to see some healer tuning?

• On every single mythic boss, over 80% of the representation is just 3 of the 6 healing specs (Disc/Holy Paladin/Resto Shaman)
  • On every one of the last 5 bosses/last half of the raid, over 90% of the healer representation is these 3 specs.
  • There are 3 other healing specs that are just basically being shut out and not brought for high end mythic content - all 3 need to be addressed.

Let’s also mention that based on WCL data, the same top 3 raid specs are also the top 3 specs in mythic + total score, so you basically have 3 healing specs holding all of the power in the game, and 3 more that are mediocre to bad at all aspects.

12 Likes

Touché! =D

1 Like

These devs are the laziest people

8 Likes

Thank you, every bit helps.

Well…still not playing it. Rather than drop in a tiny amount of damage, how about making the spec fun?

Is Frost any closer to Fire? Just topping up the damage slightly doesn’t really address why the specs are so out of whack.

THANK YOU. seriously blizzard thank you for making adjustments.

Damage isn’t even the worst part about the spec, it’s the ramp up and unforgiving rotation.

1 Like

Mistweavers still waiting for anything to make them viable.

9 Likes

Blizz this is the third aura buff you have given assassin in this tier alone, bringing it up to an 18% aura buff in total. While I appreciate the buff, the spec clearly has design issues and slapping on these buffs doesn’t fix that. Look at our talents! Assassination has the worst talent tree by far in wow, it needs significant change! Make garrote give 2 cps baseline to at least make up for the loss of Shrouded Suffocation from BFA!

5 Likes

Please do not apply these changes to warriors, DK’s, and enhancement shamans in PVP. Please.

10 Likes

they need to just release a cinematic where a Demo Lock casts metamorphosis and just murders all of his imps, thus bringing back old demo

7 Likes

If you think assassination’s tree is bad, I recommend you dont peak at BM hunters…

1 Like

PULLING LEVERS RANDOMLY

Let’s see if that works!

7 Likes

This is nice and all but can you please just remove SND from Assassination Rogues and give us its buff permanently?

5 Likes

This is the third buff you’ve had to make to this spec. Unfortunately the damage to assassination’s reputation has already been done. Another 5% buff is not going to change people’s minds about the spec being crap since most people don’t pay attention to posts like these.

1 Like

You guys should probably make sure these buffs don’t apply to pvp.

7 Likes