Class Tuning Incoming with Embers of Neltharion Patch

Please don’t nerf Prot Pallies. They finally feel great and actually tanky

I’m just gonna play my evoker dps and go from there.

Dunno if it’s meta or not but /shrug I play what I likes.

2 Likes

Class balance about to be worse than shadowlands if this is it. Dragonflight could have been a good expansion if the class devs actually listened to people like the other devs seem to be.

5 Likes

Removed an errant word from Survival Hunter note. It now correctly reads:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible: 4-Set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb by 1 seconds per 30 Focus spent (was 25 Focus) and Kill Command increases the damage of your Wildfire Bomb by 40% (was 75%)
1 Like

Honestly just put dev time into transmogs because this WW buffs are going to change nothing. I can’t imagine to spend a whole week from as scratch board to this pitiful tuning results.

You could hire me. I can come up with this idea to increase rsk by 15% while drinking coffee and dumping a big one down the pipe in my lunch break

1 Like

Stop listening to world first guilds on tuning. This tuning changes are horrible.

13 Likes

I really don’t understand how you can absolute obliterate a tier set 4 DAYS before the patch goes live. This is absolutely vicious ESPECIALLY when every hunter spec is comparatively weak and you just gut the most under represented spec the class has?

4 Likes

Sorry, that was my bad, I leveled a Shadow Priest to 70 last week.

I can level a Warlock or Mage to 70 to get them unwanted changes too, if it makes you feel better.

3 Likes

Cool, now make eyebeam movable while casting

3 Likes

WW looks familiar just copy paste?

1 Like

Why does Blizzard hate Survival Hunters so much?

2 Likes

Frost Dk:

“Take your 3% global nerf and suck it! Don’t say anything or we’ll take another 3%!”

2 Likes

Still waiting for blizzard to fix 3 specs of Druid instead of randomly buffing DH’s that dont need a buff

5 Likes

nice! good to see outlaw being bumped up from C- tier to C tier

1 Like

Hi Kaivax. I assume this is only for PvE related stuff or do these changes apply to PvP?

My concern is that there are a number of specs who have hyper amounts of dps and burst, and some are healers struggling against single dps’ers sometimes. I do realize part of this is massive gear gradient (another problem into itself), but it can’t all be placed on a single source.

To say that the hunter devs need to be fired after how the last 6 months (really the last 3 years) have gone is an understatement. Absolutely incompetent to the highest level and there is no debating it.

9 Likes

The prot paladin Righteous Protector nerf is a little unfortunate. The other nerfs are fair for but the RP nerf negatively your play style and your going to feel it for sure.

Anyone else feel like resto druids could do slightly better if Cenarius’ Guidance always proc’d Flourish at the end of the cast instead of the 50% chance to proc it once a minute for 3 seconds?

1 Like

1 Like

4 Set BM ist non-existing. You won’t replace it till you have an equal difficult level . Vault Mythic Set Piece will replaced by Abberus Mythic Set Piece, this is mostly due to not giving any benefit what so ever. It basiclly only replaced due being higher ilvl not for it’s effect. You might want to reconsider that, unless your ultimate goal is that everyone plays MM which would be pure nonsense (Forcing ppl to a playstyle they don’t enjoy is a bad thing).

4 Likes