Class Tuning Incoming - November 28

Well we all love a good rdruid in m+ so I guess it’s their time to shine :smiley: have fun babes

Well damn, definitely not what I was looking forward to. This is rough.

since when does blizzard use brain cells and start buffing things before mindlessly nerfing? thats not the typical blizzard that makes people unsub on week 2.

the frost dk buffs are cool but what the entire DK class needs is a complete rework from the ground up, not numbers tuning.

1 Like

You’re broken

My spec isn’t broken. I’m doing competent dps for my gear level.

1 Like

FYI

You have another week to get your fellow players nerfed.

2 Likes

PALADIN RETRI HELLOU ??? 0 UPDATE , 0 BUFF - ! THE DH,DEMONLOCK, DK ITS BIFF DIFF DPS OMG ! Retri mana still dumb nerf`s i cant survive more and super squish before bouble u just die … like layhands on soloqshuffle so bad … please buff retri any , update retri talents pvp

45 demon hunter on 2400+ on soloqshuffle still 45% winrate ! its crazy

1 Like

they’re not op. they’re in middle of the pack.

2 Likes

The ladder balances itself when it devolves to demon hunter vs demon hunter :^)

2 Likes

DH will literally double the DPS of a low-tier M+ spec. No exaggeration, they’ll double and Aff lock for example. Even a moderately solid DPS spec will be be 30%-60% behind a DH right now. I’d say there’s maybe 5 specs that are competitive, the rest are at an enormous disadvantage until they rebalance, which apparently won’t be for a while. Even if you somehow have perfect gear, you’re still not going to beat the favourites, no matter what you do.

4 Likes

It doesn’t, because as stated with Shuffle it tries to not place the same spec into a lobby twice. Meaning it’s rigged to help whatever class is super OP.

you’ve just explained how every season has played out. a handful of specs will be top and no one will reach them. you’re just extra mad this season because it’s dh’s turn

1 Like

100%. 2h users are pretty much all middle of the pack or better ST. Blizzard is going to over nerf the top 4-5 specs. They probably got funneled in most comps so it’s a double nerf because the 2h users catch up in gear, loot axe and win.

Working on getting my warrior 3 vault options for socket next week. 3rd craft next tuesday and 1 tier from raid + 2 cata and token equals win.

“Water is wet, Akechi likes pancakes, and two plus two equals GO TO BED!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Im convinced the devs have given up on wow

3 Likes

As just like I said in my other thread which can easily be found: World first race is over, blizzard wouldn’t DARE touch any classes for there magical snow flake sponsor bunnies now that it is over the hammer will start to drop hard.

You got these “world first heros” who beat the last boss with classes that are scaled to a certain level, but watch the level of nerfs that follow so the normal mythic guild won’t even have a CHANCE. I wonder is blizzard really happy with that design choice? I am sure they are because they don’t want others to threaten the ‘top dogs’ out there.

But I also wonder is blizzard happy that 100-maybe 500 guilds are able to clear the FULL max end game level content because the patch is done and game moves on to next exp? If its a pvp problem, I get it, not that I think pvp is a big thing anymore but if you have a class one shoting another class in pvp, 100% it should not be a thing, but who does it bother if a class is strong in PVE?

1 Like

ONE THiNG TO SAY BUFF PALLY THX

1 Like

Where are the BM/Demo pvp nerfs and Enhance buffs rofl…just clueless devs

Loot axe? When exactly? The chances of a melee looting the Axe is going to be rare, a kill every week for 3 months wont put you at 50/50. Most of us will never see it.

3 Likes