Class Tuning Incoming -- November 22

It would be nice if for once in our lives feral was allowed to be better than balance. Sometimes I think blizzard regrets making feral and wishes they could just remove it.

3 Likes

The dev’s are seriously bi-polar when it comes to aoe.

4 Likes

The problem with this isn’t AoE. It’s that mythics are timed which gives the rush mentality. Remove the timer. Timed content shouldn’t exist.

8 Likes

Nerf Demon Hunters and fel rush. Buff warlock aoe damage and shields.

2 Likes

for which specs?

not mistweaver, right?

right?

1 Like

Yes… by memeing on the meters with one of the fated affixes. (ALL THE MOTES. ALL OF THEM!) Doesn’t it end up balancing out again once they hit 70?

3 Likes

This seems fairly mild as far as changes go, meanwhile, Demon Hunter is doing 200% more damage than anyone else in the current live version, not sure why you couldn’t have hot fixed this…

1 Like

Resonant fist nerf, but no brewmaster survivability buffs? Not looking good for brew tanking.

8 Likes

Why we want dmg nerfs right before we have to lvl to 70 on all our alts lmao

2 Likes

they had to tone everyone down, so the Evoker could shine. You notice one class missing from this list right…

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah. Warlocks didnt get hit…again. DH once again…un freaking touched. Unbelievable.

Lol.

Insult to injury.

1 Like

Can you stop doing that? That was a terrible design vision that doesn’t even make sense. If you want to balance the damage for AOE, can’t you just reduce it instead of having this seemingly arbitrary target diminishment?

4 Likes

Mage

• Frost
    • Frozen Orb damage reduced by 15%.
    • Blizzard now deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.

oh more Frost nerfs… why not slap me in the face instead…

7 Likes

Class Tuning is one of the main reasons I have a hard time playing Retail.

Now I know what you are about to say, “Hurrr hurrr Nocht I guess you like playing broken overpowered specs and hate balance durrrr”, not at all. I merely think we are way beyond the point in WoW’s lifecycle where we should be tweaking things and trying to re-invent the wheel.

Every class except for the new addition should be at a point where it is balanced and no longer needs these “tweaks” in between expansions. The same goes with mechanical redesigns, if something is working please leave it alone and let it work.

Sorry if my opinion triggered anyone I know how fragile GD can be.

2 Likes

Gotta love every expansion they reduce dmg beyond 5 targets for some classes but other classes get to keep doing it beyond 5 targets. I dont know I dont complain a lot but this is getting way old way fast. And yet today the number one spec Affliction Lock gets buffs lol. They are clueless have to say. Fix the proc of Demonbolt not procing Demo dead without that thanks lol.

2 Likes

This is so ridiculous. Seriously? What’s your guys problem with frost mage?

6 Likes

I"m starting to think Elon Musk bought Blizzard also lol.

4 Likes

Exactly guess they didnt learn the first time

2 Likes

Can Dracthyr get a ability to allow us to fly like Druids flight form

2 Likes