Class Tuning Incoming -- March 28

Don’t get me wrong, this is for the best.

But my god can you guys show this same level of urgency when Warriors/Rogues/DHs/Spriest are 90% of the ladder next time. >.>

29 Likes

It’s hilarious people talk about our ST dps as if 90% of the raid isn’t cleave based fights. Outside of Terros everything is aoe cleave fights which we are terrible at

6 Likes

still missing my MoP demo… legion demo rework was a joke and ruined my spec.

#ripchaoswave

4 Likes

How are you going to buff warlocks then immediately nerf us in two days? Who the hell is in charge of class balance over there?

14 Likes

You’re the best. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

They’re super cringe fr

2 Likes

Do you guys even play the game? what kind of data are you basing these nerfs on?

Hunter has suffered greatly from Nelthrax and been crap all expansion.

You finally fixed it, we are NOT overperforming in any content, raid or M+, whatsoever.

And now less than a week of things being normal, you are nerfing hunters again?

For BM, you are basically reverting the buff you gave us to compensate for the loss of Nelthrax.

And What is “MM hunter ability and pet damage”? MM hunter does NOT use pets!

And nerf to survival? the spec that 5 people plays in total?

Holy hell there must be a total of 1 or 2 people in that office doing these tunings.

12 Likes

Wow whoever you have in charge of this fiasco needs hit the door. Ret of course needed nerfs…but not 4 days from now. It needs to happen right now. All the other nerfs to locks, hunters and frost DKs? Absolute insanity. Completely out of touch with reality.

3 Likes

And for 2-3 of those days we’ve had bugged talents that give us extra haste and damage. I have 5-6% extra haste as I type this, after the bug having been “fixed” earlier this week.

That makes me suspect that it was never fixed in the first place, and that they just shadow-disabled those talents entirely, but I digress…

8 Likes

the rare pvp dub from blizz

6 Likes

This 1000000% If you cant then maybe microsoft can get a new team in charge.
Just saying.

2 Likes

Do us all a favor and get Ghostcrawler back since he stepped down from riot. Maybe we can go back to some normal gameplay where every class isn’t nerfed every week because of constant screw ups

11 Likes

waaaaah I’m angery waaah
farts

2 Likes

Has numerically never happened for a single spec to this extent check the data

4 Likes

Especially since DS has a minute cooldown. We already have to specifically time it for the best output.

I guess warlock are just too smart.

2 Likes

It is right now bro time to celebrate

2 Likes

If your going to nerf Ret that much could you at least make Blessing of Freedom Undispellable again.

2 Likes

Bit early for April Fool’s

7 Likes

RIP BM hunters lol. That didn’t take long.

8 Likes

Absolutely not LMAO