Class Tuning Incoming -- March 28

REMOVE 1 MINUTE WINGS AND BLESSING OF SPELLWARDING OR THESE NERFS WILL NOT DO ANYTHINg

2 Likes

How do you even know what Demo’s damage profile looks like when we keep getting random talent bugs that increase our power

2 Likes

I hope one day Blz staff can go to check-pvp websit see the activities page to see Rogue and Mages’ 3s and solo win rate.

EU, in 24hours, 3s, Rets played 4k games, rogues 192 games, and mage 252 games. and please, see the win rate. no any RM players wanna que the 3s, becuase que more just loss more.

Frost nerf be like “and f*** you in particular”

11 Likes

So the entire buff you gave us for nerfing the bow just got completely negated.

22 Likes

Here is a 10% buff to kill command, aaaaaaaand its gone. way to go Blizz. Just remove all pet damage while you are at it, and make them a mage or warlock if you want to keep them a pet class. better yet just delete hunters from the game and force all current hunters be mages or warlocks.

12 Likes

The haste bug that they fixed Wednesday came back today for me and lots of other people, but apparently not everyone. They don’t even have a good read on how we’re doing without bugged talents.

4 Likes

Literally makes zero sense. Our raid utility is awful our survivability is rough and then you get rid of 4% of our damage for no reason. This 10% nerf also kills our AOE since you made cleave work off of our kill command.

15 Likes

I don’t get the DS nerf, and it’s a big one. I didn’t really care too much about GoSac but it was nice to have an interrupt without weird pet pathing issues, ah well. And dreadbite, really? Could it be a typo and they meant dreadlash?

1 Like

Why are we not hotfixing rets asap? What a waste.

You forgot to LOL at Evokers. :face_exhaling:

Of all things, we’re nerfing Survival?

A melee with no raid buff, historically unpopular since going melee, and we’re nerfing it?

Its single target is good, one of the best in the game, but its AoE is terrible. While being a top performer on Terros, its the bottom on Council.

Survivals single target isnt dramatically overtuned, and its the only thing the spec does.

This is a heavy handed nerf against an spec with only 1 thing going for it without giving it any of the help it needs. Such a joke.

15 Likes

Bears, where the hell are the bear fixes?

Seriously?

1 Like

Trash.

You’re nerfing three classes that are the furthest from needing nerfs.

Literally chipping away at any incentive to keep playing this game.

16 Likes

should survival get some bomb buff for compensate?

there is literally no reason to play a melee hunter if its single target and AOE are both worth than BM

5 Likes

This doesn’t even make sense

Why bother buffing Darkglare in 10.0.7, if you end up removing the buff entirely

You said Demonology ST was lacking, so you nerf our ST
 ?

23 Likes

Like I’m trying to wrap my head around these nerfs. The classes that didn’t need to be touched at all you decided to nerf. Frost got nerfed for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Nobody plays survival as it is and you nerf it for no reason. You completely gutted the razz bow and gave us 10% kill command buff just to turn around and get rid of it instantly after 6 weeks of PTR testing where it was fine. You messed up and gave warlocks a bug and turn around and nerf them for no reason.

So now nobody will play frost again as if people did to begin with. Getting into high M+ keys will be nearly impossible cause that 10% KC nerf completely kills all our AOE that you just gave us which already lacked and survival will continue to be unplayable in high content.

Go focus on your stupid borrowed power ring that nobody asked for and make it worthwhile without bugs and leave these classes alone.

27 Likes

I guess I won’t be doing any shuffles until rets are fixed.

1 Like

And of course you did nothing with judge dispel xD It makes some specs like ele unplayable with the latest rework, can you may be do something with this? The guy dispel flameshock from whole team every 6 sec huh?

Demo was doing “decent” aoe
doesn’t really justify the nerfs and potentially kill off Demonic Strength. These changes also hit our single target, which we were already struggling with.

4 Likes