Class Tuning Incoming -- February 7 (Updated)

These changes don’t do that.

You have literally fixed nothing.

We were waiting on you to update these changes to actually help with the problems bear has in pve.

You did nothing.

3 Likes

Lmao okay buddy

You love to see it. Keep doing these iterative tuning changes. This is what shadowlands desperately needed.

2 Likes

Lol you said there would be more guardian changes coming. That was a flat out lie. Guardians are still gonna be f tier after these dent brain changes.

1 Like
  1. Armor is not our issue with Ironfur. Our issue was having AM up when we pull if we haven’t pooled rage.
  2. Reinforced Fur and Layered Mane will still not be taken because Thorns of Iron (the build you would have to use to give up Mauls for more IFs) is not strong enough to warrant it.
  3. UF is still less the 70% it was when we could spam Thrash during Incarn. We can no longer spam thrash during Incarn because you nerfed it and UF is only going back to 50%? Not strong enough to take for what you would lose.
  4. FR cooldown reduction, not bad, the only good change in here. The issue though is rarely our recover, its our ability to not get flattened by magic damage before we can react with our on the GCD FR.
  5. Lunar Beam - hilariously weak damage and healing. Waste of a point for anything but the pretty graphic.

Our problems are magic damage hits us too hard, mastery sucks because you nerfed it, and we have too little in our kit to respond to damage compared to other tanks.

You did nothing to fix that.

5 Likes

perhaps do not nerf any healers and just buff the other healers to be equal

2 Likes

You know they can’t allow themselves to do something so sensible.

1 Like

At this point they seriously need to hire someone who mains as a Guardian druid to go in and do an overhaul of the spec for them. God knows they’re not capable enough to do it.

2 Likes

i honestly do not think any healer ever needs a nerf. its the hardest role to play and every healer can use all the help they can get.

3 Likes

We’ll be fine. Tbh Evoker numbers are tuned really really high, a good portion of that 5% was already going into overhealing.

Other healers are getting buffed too which is good.

I want to be picked based on my merit as a player not being the FoTM healer.

I’ll take a blanket nerf over some more mechanical changes that i was worried could happen as there are Evoker combos that do a disgusting amount of healing.

I wrote one up for them. Posted it over and over.

It isn’t that they don’t have what they would need, it’s that they don’t give a c rap

Am I missing the part where Holy Paladin gets buffs because I dont see it?

Idk about lower keys but I do not feel like I do monumental healing in higher keys. I do however feel like I get picked over other healers because i am FOTM, and id rather other healers just get buffed to our level instead of us getting nerfed.

Im really happy to see this amount of tuning happening but why are we in this situation yet again where disc is performing the worst of the specs on a bunch of fights, and is left out of class tuning completely while everyone else is buffed. We desperately need pw:s buffed, the button sucks now that everything else was buffed besides it. Rapture is bad by extension, and our tree has a ton of dead talents.

As much as I want to see all of that happen, my main thing I’m wondering is

Why is disc always left out of class tuning when it needs help as much as the other healers getting buffed?

Dude. Because we were just in such an awesome chart-topping place?

Something like that should be addressed through PVP-specific adjustments, not an across-the-board nerf.

dude you got buffed learn to read lol

2 Likes

Yoooo destruction warlocks bout to be the meta in pvp once again.

I’m doing 20s.

Even if you’re an MDI guy hiding behind an alt which i doubt (high end healers are apparently bored after the big blanket nerf to many boss mechanics) HPS isn’t what you worry about at that point, you can’t outheal mechanical failures anymore.

Just look at the M+ leaderboard on Raider io we’re doing just fine in the right hands in the high end, doubt 5% will change that.

Frost DK changes address non of the issues of synergy, the damage increase is just bandaids

1 Like

The winner of this match and the NEW META TANK CHAMPION

2 Likes