Class Tuning Incoming -- December 20

Tis the dream but here at good ol blizzard, they don’t understand tuning, they just see people complaining and fine adjust them to seemingly not do the same numbers, then bring em back to the top next patch.

You can look at SL where enhance and feral druids where bottom of the barrel dps for raids and low of the pack for M+ from start to end. They don’t understand that they could just look at a websit, see the ability’s being used and just adjust dmg to get a baseline, then use another websit to get an understanding of stats and how their interacting with the class on a simulation lvl.

Blizzard just doesn’t want to put in the work to understand what their producing so that you can play w/e class you want and actually be taken for content so you can enjoy yourself that’s why back in MoP we got a rotating FoM (to bad only lasted for MoP really).

This also makes PVP really unbalanced to the point where it’s way more meta besides M raiding

Shaman forums is asking for a defensive option everyday and we clearly are not getting it since its been over 6 years of that. Can we at least get mana back on auto attacks? Can Spirit Wolf diminish over time when out of ghost wolf and not lose all stacks instantly? Can Astral Shift be used in stun? Thats all

Activizard can tune a piano but they can’t tune a class.

Love those BM Hunter buffs that are needed, oh wait LOL… What Buffs? lol

1 Like

You were literally s tier in pve/pvp. Talk about being a drama king

For 4 days? Unless you’re talking about Shadowlands in which case you’re wrong and have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t PvP so I really don’t care what kind of nerf they get in PvP. PvE Rogues were bottom. Least played class by a large margin. Outlaw did decent but was never taken in actual high keys. I was Sub and Sin were trash and were never taken in keys above 20. The meta dps in SL was Lock, Hunter, and Monk. It’s sad I have to explain this to you. Raids were the same. Outlaw did decent, sin and sub were terrible except for 1 or 2 fights. S tier my butt.

DF now? Now that there are more parses it’s funny but all 3 specs are no longer up top. Funny how gear and tier changes that.

Talk about not knowing what you’re talking about.

I’m slowly seeing the tank kite meta returning to keys, can we revert some of the 40% add damage or tank nerfs please? I don’t really want to relive SL season 1. At all. Ever. In any way. Especially this one.

1 Like

This is what happens when you tune tanks around m0 and prot warriors. Not to mention they are still at least 2 tiers stronger than every other tank.

2 Likes

Sigh Really?

They must of hit their DF sales quota. Time to start tapping the brakes on fun.

2 Likes

Why would you all BUFF Resto Druids? They’re already S Tier in Mythic +, and Raids, as well as PVP…

1 Like

It’s not, it was the best before tier and almost tied with BM after tier.

It’s well deserved. 3% is also nothing and doesn’t go far enough.

I think the only reason we aren’t seeing bigger nerfs is Blizzard said they plan on doing much more tuning often than previous expansions.

With the above said this is why we haven’t seen anything wild for dps like 10-15% blanket nerfs to top performers.

I really want to play frost but the breath build being the best makes me want to run away like Forrest Gump.

neither have you. Resto druids only thing it brings is insane hps. it has no mass DR low utility besides roar. so makes since they are getting buffed so they actually have value in raid

Warlock

• Demonic Embrace no longer gains 10% additional stamina in PvP.
  • Developers’ note: Warlocks continued to be more survivable than we’d like so we are making further targeted adjustments.
  • Affliction
    • Soulburn Port duration reduced to 6 seconds in PvP.
    • Soulburn Drain Life no longer grants an absorb when healing at full health in PvP.
    • Soulburn Healthstone healing is reduced to 20% (was 30%) in PvP combat.
  • Demonology
    • The cooldown of Call Felhunter is now 60 seconds (was 30 seconds).
  • Developers’ note: Demonology Warlocks have an abundance of control in their toolkit that can be used frequently so we are targeting the cooldown of Call Felhunter.
  • Destruction
    • Chaos Bolt damage increased by 15% in PvP Combat.
    • Shadowburn damage increased by 30% in PvP Combat.
    • Incinerate damage increased by 30% in PvP Combat.
  • Developers’ note: Destruction Warlocks traditionally shine in PvP through setting up big burst windows, and we feel like they have been lacking in that regard.

As a Destro main, I am very happy to see these changes. However, I hope that the Soulburn Healthstone nerf is truly just for Aff as both Aff and Demo survivability is higher than Destro (esp w/the class-wide Demonic Embrace nerf incoming).

Otherwise, this is a step in the right direction for Destro! That being said, I think a huge overall issue in PvP right now is melee uptime (in general).

There has always been a race between gap closers and escape mechanics for melee and casters/healers. If you want a melee to have lots of uptime, it shouldn’t pump damage in PvP. If you want it to be a powerhouse when it lands on a caster/healer, don’t give it tons of uptime. But… just my two cents. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re spare parts bud don’t talk to me lmfao

LOL. someone thinks their edgy.
Evoker Hpal Disc rshammy all bring mass DR and solid HPS (with shaman being the lower end of the hps pool)
Hpriest brings solid hps and power infusion MW brings high hps and good passive damage
Rdruid brings high hps. their damage is meh and eats their mana thats already super limit due to druid have expensive heals.
they bring roar but so does boomkin.
they cant stop burst damage but are amazing at deal with rot damage.
its ok that you dont understand the buffs and its chill glad i was able to educate you mr. wannabe edge lord.

I don’t think these Fire buffs will even help that much. Their damage is absurdly low. Probably should have just been a flat 30% dmg buff across the board for them to make them viable.

1 Like

Theres nothing to understand. The buff was unnecessary and fixes none of rdruids main problems. Roar and Mark are great utility.

You’re spare parts buddy!!