Class Tuning Incoming -- December 13

Its the kit not the numbers, any class can easily push past M20 but to play one single build for 2 years with no other option is a reroll.

Abomb how do you feel about Shield Charge getting hit? I started a Prot War based on your guide so I’m just seeking a better insight of how you think that affects the spec. Thanks.

You are living somewhere strange if Prots current design is not busted to you. Its beyond busted. Prot was a fine spec in BFA, it was better than people gave it credit for in slands. If you like the class like youre stating and not because its busted then try hanging around it when it rotates out of meta.

It’s finally worth playing again. Sorry but they aren’t overtuned at all. I’d buff a few things. Most tanks need buffs and this was the wrong direction of changes.

That is when I shelved my Prot War for good, was in a terrible spot and lost in design. I had to switch to Prot Pal in BFA skipped SL cause it was trash expansion and now get to finally dust off my Main again.

Feels good to finally play Prot War again after so many years. Their design is in a good spot. Has that feel of Wrath/WoD.

Not only that my buddy that plays Prot and hasn’t since WoD has come back as well. Let us enjoy the game again finally.

I’ve answered these questions over there on the warrior forums in that guide AMA.

1 Like

Warriors in WoD and Wrath couldnt solo dungeon bosses that drop gear higher ilvl than they are wearing lol.

We’ve updated the OP with the following additional changes that will go live tomorrow.

Warrior

• Protection
    • Demoralizing Shout now reduces damage taken by 20% (was 25%).
    • Ignore Pain now ignores 50% of damage taken (was 55%).
2 Likes

yeah but where are the resto shaman buffs? cmon guys you are asleep at the wheel with healer tuning.

2 Likes

In other words…

“Hey we see a LOT of people hate this change, so we decided to pull the Blizzard™ special and double down on it. Hope you guys enjoy it. We know you will and if you don’t… Well that sucks we got your $75 anyways.”

7 Likes

Revert Death Strike Nerf.

Nerf Spell Warden.

1 Like

what about rolling back monk nerfs?

yall are insane for what youve done to BRM

11 Likes

Revert Death Strike Nerf.

Nerf Spell Warden.

Revert monk nerf

1 Like

A start but still not enough. Nerf shield block. Keep the other nerfs for warrior. Leave other tanks alone. Especially Brew.

2 Likes

So the idea is to nerf prot warriors into the ground again after making them not playable in shadowlands?

2 Likes

Fix paladins, holy and ret are suffering from terrible talent trees and lack of any decent toolkit. Survivability is dogwater, mobility is trash as always, damage is on par with other classes great I’m glad that every other class outshines pally now great job!

1 Like

To all the folks complaining about these Warrior nerfs; why? There was a very real possibility that they wouldn’t even run Defensive Stance for a lot of content so they’d be doing tons more damage while also receiving a much lesser defensive nerf than the other tanks.

This spec 100% needed some sort of adjustment.

2 Likes

Obviously more people support it than dont. Get out of your echo chamber.

Immediately decreases the odds of players enjoying playing tanks in Dragonflight.

5 Likes

Nerfs seem fine to me. Healers want to enjoy the game also ya know.

If Warrior ends up being bad again… Ill just unsub. Again it’s been nice playing Prot Warrior for the FIRST TIME since WoD. Blizz you are moving in the wrong direction. If you want people to play your game.

3 Likes

You really don’t want people to have fun this expansion huh? I know you are the messenger but this is a bad move. People just gonna quit.

3 Likes