Class Tuning Incoming – October 29

if you sort on WCL mythic, 95% overall you can see the top 5 and bottom 5 specs got tuning in this LOL

2 Likes

FULL STOP.

This isn’t a zero-sum game. The tuning changes ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED. That doesn’t take away from ALSO addressing the bugs. So shush.

Ele was broken.

BROKEN. Not “performing well”. BROKEN. Come on, you had your fun, but let’s be honest.

4 Likes

Blizz can tune a piano but they can’t tune classes.

5 Likes

You guys didn’t do a damned thing with survival?

Missing out on some good dps because of major talent(s) ability bugs.

Thanks for working on the classes but w.t.h.

5 Likes

Not full stop there are other game breaking things, things that havent even been addressed from PREPATCH that need to be fixed.

This game is the buggiest it’s been in a long long time.

3 Likes

This one line really encapsulates how class tuning has gone so far in TWW, because this is just bringing Psychic Link back to what it was when TWW launched before it got nerfed in one of the first tuning passes of the expansion.

6 Likes

To counter evil specs like Demo.

1 Like

No one is saying otherwise, that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t address tuning which is THE most important aspect of playing your class. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

How is there nothing on mages in this thesaurus of a class tuning list!? You nerfed Sunfury Arcane into oblivion, did not buff Spellslinger enough, Fire continues to be a mess, and Frost is tied with Augmentation Evokers! This is unacceptable and affects not just mages but everyone that plays with us as well!

3 Likes

You can’t possibly be serious about buffing Balance and doing nothing about Feral. What a joke.

2 Likes

destro bufffffffssss. gimme gimme

I was expecting bad things. I bet everyone who clicked was scrolling on baited breath… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Why is it still nerfed by 50% in PvP? With Incarnation and Treants out as Keeper of the Grove, it crits for 60-75k. And then you actually buff it, but not for PvP?"

Are brewmasters even real?

4 Likes

From those Elemental Shaman tuning numbers, there’s a strong possibility that they may now have gone from the top directly to the bottom. Yeesh.

11.0.5 forced them to stat Mastery and now Mastery is useless.

2 Likes

Hopefully that full dh rework planned for 11.3.7 comes through

wake me up when you guys nerf feral for real

2 Likes

There is something to be said when you get a rework to a spec that was working fine one week and then one week later that class gets reworked two days later that rework gets its performance cratered because it wasn’t well thought out leaving the class that was in a fine place in a worse one for having been reworked and ironically waiting for a new one to fix it.

2 Likes

Congrats to my DK who won’t just languish as a flaskbot all expansion now.

3 Likes

So happy about Blood dmg buffs after all the strays the spec has caught. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

i dunno, frost mage is below auggy currently. that be tough to beat.

1 Like