Class Tuning Incoming – May 9

Forgot to highlight the two class.

1 Like

Still waiting patiently for the much needed BM buffs…

1 Like

I think you forgot Blood Death Knight Buffs aswell…

1 Like

Just make the flowstone Int only, by nerfing it within 20 yards you’re giving dev evoker 5 yards to play in and punishing players standing in healing rain or efflo, etc, this is a bad solution.

1 Like

Love how there’s no Blood DK buffs despite the fact that they’d need a 50% aura buff just to catch up to the other tanks damage wise :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Can we move these buffs to our spenders instead?

1 Like

5% aura buff one week 10% nerf to some abilities the next week. This is starting to look like they’re spinning in place just to look like they’re doing something.

7 Likes

Ah yes, the sub 1% damage increase for havoc. Just what we needed, we might leapfrog windwankers and become the 2nd worst dps spec in 10.1 now. Moving up in the world.

2 Likes

Why is that a thing for Hpally?? They’re taking MW playstyle AGAIN.

2 Likes

I’ll try to be constructive with my feedback…LMAO

You buffed our fury generators which we don’t really use in Raid ST, instead we fel rush for fury. It’s a negligible change.

Isolated Prey is nice, however, it has a huge flaw - when we hit an insect or get a fodder proc, this talent provides nothing. Now, if you remove the “when striking 1 target” or change it to primary target, this buff would be much better.

Overall this doesn’t really change anything for us. We’ll still suck and continue to be in raid only for the chaos brand buff.

If you want to give us an actual buff, I’d rather you buff chaos strike/annihilation.

To call these changes as “buffs” is very deceptive.

Edit: It may be better just to buff all things related to AMN, Throw Glaive. This way we can play Left/Right for all content!! frfr xD

Edit2: “Focused Cleave now increases Soul Cleave’s damage to your primary target by 40% (was 30%).” Please apply this “primary target” logic to Isolated Prey.

4 Likes

Crusading Strikes is not working as intended. Normally, with the talent, auto attacks turn into Crusader Strike. Currently, whenever any action is taken, it will reset the swing timer. Therefore, Crusader Strikes will never proc/hit, unless you are sitting there doing absolutely nothing but auto attacking.

It is a massive MASSIVE damage loss to take this talent now, in it’s bugged state. Aka, a “trap” talent. Please fix.

6 Likes

Kinda sad that the FW nerfs (warranted btw) will also nerf my caster MW’s RSK/BoK damage which I was using to kill RSham healing stream/tide totems. The RSK/BoK damage nerfs coupled with the 10.1 HP scaling buff and totem hp scaling up with the Sham’s hp means it’s probably going to make killing a healing stream totem with a RSK + BoK unfeasible now.

Deadwalkers didn’t get another tuning pass. The WW tier sets must be absolutely insane!

Also is it me? Or did Rising Star get nerfed. I remember it being 16% increase crit strike dmg upon release of 10.0.7.

…now it’s 12%??

Like this will be the first time in like 6 weeks of constant tuning passes that warlocks aren’t getting nerfed again.

Blizzard - wtah is wrong with you?

9 Likes

So the bug of ret paladin is still not discovered or in process of being fixed? @Kaivax

1 Like

Guardian ?? nothing that will help with the spec weakness

2 Likes

Actually, with the recent changes to % dam amps not applying to external damage sources, even with a 50% aura buff, blood would still be the lowest damage tank by quite a bit :face_holding_back_tears:

Regarding the Melee Damage Dealers, couldn’t that be handled by a Class Requirement ? Now this trinket will be even worser performing due to the 20 yards requirement in raiding where you occasionally forced into melee range for mechanics or healing cooldowns, which are ultimately comedown how a fight is setup. At somes Bosses in Aberrus like Magmorax this trinket becomes almost worthless.

This is really starting to become a theme.