Class Tuning Incoming – July 25

Are we there yet?

2 Likes

Wake me up when slam is useful for prot warrior, frost dk isn’t boring as heck, and outlaw is playable in pvp as more than just a meme.

1 Like

You kidding me? 1-2% BM buff? still dog sh*t last… or the 1-5% (depending on 2 to 6 target count) buff to marks aoe… pathetic

1 Like

Please don’t nerf our one support spec. Give the players have actual time to get used to a non-dps/healer/tank role for a change.

1 Like

Yeah, you should go back to Classic WoW and main Retribution. They really showed their love for the class back then

1 Like

where is the balancing for Unholy dk, demo warlock, mages. because they are MASSIVELY ahead on boss dmg like its stupid how far they sky rocket.

windwalker, balance, outlaw, survival, and furry also need to be buffed on boss dmg… they are literally below the new support class. i find this more important than damage overall because its just sad to see some of these specs perform so terrible in most content because they are slacking

Edit: on boss dmg should be where classes are balanced because overall is including trash and very few, and i mean very few groups have issues with trash in runs

2 Likes

Lol gw blue for showing that you have no idea again…

Do u blues even play the game, clearly the OP doesn’t

1 Like

I agree 100% I am almost 3100 IO this season as a MW but I have to spam my own key for over a hour before I actually find people my IO or I have to try to snip keys I need for IO and it normally take 3-4 hours sometimes with about 50-60 declines because I am not HPal

1 Like

Wooooo!!! Lets hear it for a 15% buff to kill shot. Almost certainly the way to buff BM hunter. I am positive that the extra 150,000 damage that gives me on a fight that I will put out 15 million damage is just what the class needs.
To put this another way, please stop thinking that buffing kill shot is a way to raise dps.

What about frost death knights? I don’t feel the changes implemented did anything to help change sustained damage comparative to having had a somewhat reliable kill window previously. I hope that frost dk is included in the remaining changes that Blizzard plans to add tonight because it’s not even fun now. Unnerf the death strike talent and revert the changes to pillar of frost please.

1 Like

Hmmm BM hunter…dragging along at the bottom of the dps rankings (yes next to last, but at that point who cares). You really want to be stuck at BM levels?

1 Like

/strengthens in prot
/weakens in not logging in
/evens out

Waiting for the update like WEEEEEEE

1 Like

Is today not monday?

3 Likes

Someone do be working late tonight.

4 Likes

Aug nerfs seem to be live.

But only the PvE portion is.

Any additional changes coming tomorrow?

1 Like

Word on the street is the Aug Evoker changes that went live have them doing broken damage in PvP? Trying to find a stream to confirm lol.

No, the only one trolling would be you, if you think Ret is good damage in raid you are out of touch with reality. It’s below average at best and it only gets worse from there.

The evoker nerfs are NOT live currently. My evoker is showing none of these nerfs having been applied as of right now.

1 Like