Class Tuning Incoming – January 10

Well, that’s good news, atleast, considering Blizzard likes to break what wasn’t broken.

4 Likes

Please stop ignoring Holy Paladins, not a single developer response in seven years!

Our spec and class talent trees are horrifyingly bad.

Our Mastery is the most hated in the entire game and we have been giving you overwhelming feedback since LEGION to change it, and yet in SEVEN YEARS there has not been ONE SINGLE developer response acknowledging these complaints.

At the very least acknowledge our existence as a spec, please.

24 Likes

Dude, why does Fury warrior not get a tier set?

10 Likes

Moonkins are being brought to the highest of keys (+24s) so…

Literally 2 of the top 5 runs have a moonkin.

3 Likes

Wtf where is BM hunters

20 Likes

You people in the comments honestly want all of the classes to be fundamentally different in terms of play style and gameplay and what to buff and what to nerf.

I honestly think most of you in the comments want your specific class to be broken and not on equal footing.

15 Likes

Agreed. It’s amazing how much less fun Holy Pallys are on retail compared to Wrath classic. Class play style should never regress like that.

10 Likes

Glad Resto Shaman got some love. Man that was a hard time we were having in dungeons and raids there for a while. Looking forward to seeing some progression again!

23 Likes

The amount of people on the forums that can view the game objectively from all classes and designs and not be biased based on their narrow anecdotal experience is…………almost non-existent.

It’s always been like this.

8 Likes

Single target wasn’t frosts problem, and even then this is barely a 2% overall ST buff. It needs AOE buffs, DESPARATELY. This is a complete joke. Whoever the mage dev is clearly is not paying attention at all.

17 Likes

It’s sad if you ask me that people don’t want a fair game like in general.

1 Like

Of course. Because there hasn’t been a druid dev since beta, balance druid, again is continued to be neglected. Yet, somehow feral gets a 3% aura buff. When they are performing perfectly fine in all aspects of the game.

3 Likes

10.0.5 is fixing druid class and getting attention. Be appreciative like holy heck.

1 Like

10.0.5 is an additional nerf and even worse than the current iteration. Dont speak on what you do not know.

3 Likes

Still a glass cannon Idk what you did but compared to my mage,warrior or monk I take far more damage.

8 Likes

Nerf? more like redesign to the tree and everything in between you just don’t like the design decisions that they are making and plus they can’t please everyone including you and they have to remain indifferent and neutral. Even if they are nerfing they have a reason to and you might not agree with it but everything they do have a strong case as to why.

1 Like

I understand the majority of paying subscribers play DPS specs and thus those specs are going to see the most attention in design and balance, but this game dies without its Tanks and Healers. Stop neglecting us.

Class design and balance this expansion has been horrible, it is ruining what would otherwise be a great expansion.

Healers should not just be an obstacle for DPS players to nuke down in PvP.
Healers should not exist merely to allow DPS players to have fun in PvE.

We deserve to have fun, we deserve equal design / balance attention.

24 Likes

It’s a net nerf. The new tree is atrocious. At least you have the option to play Arcane and dominate.

4 Likes

So why not make it a pvp only change if thats the reason youre doing it?

6 Likes

Where’s Disc priest buffs?

23 Likes