Class Tuning Incoming – August 8

Not the same thing Devastation needs nerfs or to be removed completely.

1 Like

How and Why is Havoc DH not getting any buffs?!

It’s clear you’re ignoring Havoc DH feedback and data, so please don’t make false statements like this:

6 Likes

You kidding BDK whole playable and it’s spec is all.base on self healing

Mage and spriest need more nerf. 38% nerf should do it and increase cast time of all their spells by 35%

… but not to any raid log. How is it that warlock goes untouched with the nerf’s and unholy dk get buff’d? Just a 10 second look at top 10 mythic raid parses on each and every boss is all it would take.

If you fired Ion today, it’d be 8 years late.

8 Likes

Can you just remove prescience and fate’s mirror proc actually, weird rng spell and favors some specs more than others.

5 Likes

why nerf frost aoe? its not even remotely as strong as fire.

12 Likes

gtho, Blizzard. Quit messing with things.

Listen, Arthas has done his time. Y’all need to make things right by him, and do a redemption storyline.

6 Likes

Good. Nerf these meta classes into the ground.

1 Like

Congratulations to MM hunters for getting buffed (finally).

When is BM getting buffed tho? and I’m not talking about Kill shot buffs.

13 Likes

Huh. Is this a new change in format? I feel like you’d usually list stuff that applies everywhere and then note what won’t carry over to PVP.

They really shouldn’t be nerfing any healer. :frowning:

Oh well, thankfully I’ve reached my goal for the season so I don’t really care what happens the rest of the season. But, what a shame. Looking forward to even more threads about how there aren’t healers and people have to wait for a long time.

11 Likes

Although the MM buffs are fair, they still will not be brought to high keys because they have dire survivability issues and dead dps do 0 dps.

6 Likes

Man those nerfs are freaking painful. Sorry not everybody can do top tier keys?

2 Likes

I feel like these nerfs are more to avoid having to push augment even further down than they are.

6 Likes

Sometimes it’s easier to knock one spec down than lift half a dozen or more up.

8 Likes

You’re 100% correct…it’s still nice to see them getting a buff tho

4 Likes

Are you kidding is this a joke? Stop giving augment a haircut and actually NERF IT. Also you keep nerfing shadow priest damage but people keep being it because you mad mass dispell mandatory. But somehow it’s getting bigger nerfs than auent. You are stubborn and or clueless

35 Likes

With this change they will still be brought 100/100 times. Fate’s Mirror is about 5% of their dps, and it was only nerfed 33%. 33% of 5% is less than 2%.

4 Likes

Eh, wasn’t ret the FOTM in all content at the end of S1? you’re fine.

They should absolutely nerf h pal

1 Like