Class Tuning in Progress -- Dec. 15

Not a valid excuse. There have been multiple times throughout WoW’s history where PvP has been fairly balanced. Never perfect, no. But they haven’t even been trying for the last eight years. If they aren’t going to try and make it enjoyable, then gladiator mounts, vicious mounts, and elite gear sets need to stop being time gated and locked to it.

The times that PvP has been fairly balanced were the times when PvE was also fairly balanced.

The past 8 years have been a crap show with the content of the expansions which led to Blizz trying way too many things to get players back and keep players playing.

Also in those times that PvP was fairly balanced, was AFTER PvE was manageable.

Again, PvE comes before PvP.

I feel like if this is the road they’re going to go down for legos, they need to give us an option to trade in legos for another one of equal value.

We shouldn’t be punished for their incompetence.

1 Like

i wanted wild spirits to be un-buffed by 25% since it was already the highest covenant BEFORE the bugged damage and now it’s way ahead bcus of the covenant ability that’s still got double proc bugs, and now everyone who isn’t using wild spirits is super far behind now.

it’s going to be almost a full 1,000 dps difference between kyrian and night fae after this bullsh

I’m really happy tuning is happening, but I didn’t see any Demo buffs on the list? Perhaps a slight oversight??

you guys are absolute clowns, 20% gtfo

5 Likes

Shaman healing still feels really strong, maybe buff other healers :slight_smile:

Why is it after 16 years you still haven’t learned to make minor changes to classes and then re-evaluate after that? Instead we get a 20% nerf to mastery.

2 Likes

Man, if we look at logs, there are a myriad of classes doing damage close to DK. And yet we get a 20% nerf (for people with good gear, it reaches almost 12% damage overall) - 350-500 dps.

We are a f* melee class, no movement skills, no immunities, little raid utility - just let us have good damage FFS. SPriest and Locks are very near our damage and are not being nerfed (and Hunter and Boomie nerfs are a f* joke)

Honestly, I wish they would just go back to old missile procs.

I hate CC being attached to arcane explosion.

1 Like

Thanks for nerfing our only good raid spec into the ground with no buffs to BM or SV

Jesus mang it’s over performing anyway

It’s like a 3% dps loss maybe

You’ll lose like 9-120 dps

They needed rogue to be closer to the top so their mythic raider content producers would be happy.

1 Like

Don’t nerf Rogues or Rets…

Do you cucks at Blizzard even PvP what so ever? Or are all of your half assed decisions based off of PvE only?

3 Likes

Probably get all their feedback from the same people every time and so that’s why we have staleness.

ITs 5%. You’ll be fine globaling people in bgs soon enough

Are you going to provide refunds for people who crafted this legendary? These things aren’t cheap.

5 Likes

Buff other healers, buff non DH tanks.

1 Like

Soul ash refunds would fix a lot of problems.

2 Likes

Personally wouldn’t care as much about the soul ash. I’m broke in game and legendaries arent cheap