Class Tuning in Progress -- Dec. 15

I agree that adjustments were needed. But 20% is a crazy number. Makes you wonder how lost they were in testing

Its going to be around 7-8%. Thats a hefty nerf no matter how you try to spin it

Was genuinely expecting more warlock changes.

3 Likes

Ya it’s almost like they had stacks of free feedback from beta testers

I lot of them said they weren’t happy with how the damage distribution was taking place anyways

2 Likes

DH still only getting 5%? DH only has 1 dps spec, make it middle of the pack.

5 Likes

Unholy nerf is fine, guys. Spec is still absurdly top-tier and makes it out relatively unscathed considering two of the three specs it was chilling at the top with got some slight nerfs as well.

I’m still rather disappointed to not see any Mage buffs. Fire is amazing for M+ but the spec needs a bit more for single-target, and Frost needs Jesus right now.

9 Likes

I don’t think they’re lost with a nerf that big. Unholy IS massively outperforming most other classes.

However the thing to be upset about here is how they still haven’t buffed the bottom specs and classes in a meaningful way. Fury will still be bad, frost and assassination are still bad.

4 Likes

locks could use a buff.

2 Likes

Please, can we stop pretending 5% is enough to fix fury? The spec needs a massive buff. The single damage it does is horrible. Please don’t leave it in the trash for this tier

1 Like

No theyre still going to be top 3rd. Its not the end all just annoying to see how big of a joke their testing is. Why even have it ?

1 Like

Sub dodges yet again, so gross.

3 Likes

So RIP Frost Mages. Ok.

7 Likes

Assassin needs a lot more than 5%. They already lack in the resource generation department unless you stack the heck out of haste. Might not be an issue later on but you shouldn’t have to stack a secondary to make a spec work.

On top of that, who on earth thought the “increase the instant portion of poison damage by 10%” was a decent upgrade? Seriously you’re talking maybe 10 whole damage increase. And why on earth does Subtlety instant poison hit harder than Assassins? Why does subtley’s bleed do more damage?

I want to play assassin, but it’s like you guys didn’t even look at the class for balance or upgrades for shadowlands.

2 Likes

Can you refund my Druid legendary so I can craft a better one now?

4 Likes

So do you have any plans to address the specs that are unplayable right now? Or do you just intend on nerfing everyone and buffing nothing with a raid that’s already overtuned. Asking for a friend of course.

2 Likes

Ok cool, you nerfed classes that weren’t that big of an issue…

Where are the sub nerfs in PvP
Where are the WW and Arms nerfs in PvP?
Where is the Disc Priest nerf in PvP???
SHADOW PRIEST TOOOOOOO

Its almost like you guys don’t have any PvP players on your balance team anymore.

5 Likes

Don’t forget to nerf feral druids

2 Likes

Please do something to help frost mage, bottom 3 dps on almost every encounter

4 Likes

PVP is minigame nobody cares.

4 Likes

You’re right…

2 Likes

How about doing what the Hearthstone devs do and allow a disenchant of the BOAT legendary for a Soul Ash refund for those Balance Druids that have crafted it?

Nerfing legendaries with no recompense after the first week of prog is pretty much unacceptable

1 Like