Class Tuning in Progress -- Dec. 15

You are delusional if you think they will be adjusting covenants a week into raid.

Not nearly enough clears and numbers necessary for a massive balancing act of a core mechanic of the expansion.

So sick of hearing you children crying about covenants. Covenants are here to stay, you are free to leave.

BDK buffs <3

Huh. It’s almost like we were right about you nerfing us too hard.

1 Like

Rogue

• Subtelty
    • All damage abilities reduced by 50% in PvP.

Fixed that for you

4 Likes

15% is too much!!!

1 Like

HELLLOOOO??? WHAT ABOUT MAGES?? ALL our specs are bottom half and we are pure dps class

3 Likes

1000 dmg, buffed 5% -> 1050 dmg.

i do not think we’ll even notice lol

5 Likes

Does this mean I’ll do more damage as blood single target without cds than unh single target without cds now?

Can we at least get a buff to scourge strike then?

Aww the mad boomer doesn’t like that children are the ones that play this game at its highest level.

Why don’t you just RP and leave the progression to us kids then. The balance being a mess has been brought up throughout the beta. Blizzard knows it’s a mess.

They delayed SL to fix the raid encounters that sucked but couldn’t keep it back long enough to address all the other problems. Covenants need work and soon unless they want BFA 2.0 with everyone quitting after a month.

I think more like 15% is needed, but Condemn will need to be nerfed first.

Glad to see the continued dismissal of Frost DK is not an oversight or result of ineptitude but rather a deliberate design decision in the face of resounding player feedback and an intentional middle-finger to your customers.

1 Like

So glad I worked three weeks to waste ~2750 Soul Ash on a dead class legendary. RIP Frost Mage.

1 Like

Agreed outside of infernal destro is pure kaka

how about they do something with Darkglare the most worthless 3 min CD in the game right now

:slight_smile: ikr
So many class changes and so many more to come, and then they need balance pvp, and then the covenants… 200IQ developers. Enjoy your paid beta testing season 1 of Shadowlands.

WHY NERF CLASSES?

Just Bring the other classes up to where the top performers are.

Why Nerf Resto Shamans? Resto Druids were by Far the top healer ALL OF BfA with Glimmer Pally Second. All of BfA. Shaman is doing very well for 2 weeks and you start nerfing it.

Also leaving the Top performing DPS specs, ones that are ahead by a large margin, virtually untouched.

When you make these tuning changes, they could use some explanation on why. Why specifically was 5% buff the number you decided on for Fury and Havoc? Why was 4% on all healing and 14% total on healing rain the decided number?

Why is there no acknowledgement of classes that are outliers from other classes. Why is MM hunter pulling more DPS in M+ on AoE than the rest of the group in some instances? Why are sub rogues merc’in people in a stun window?

3 Likes

Thank you Blizzard, Loving Shadowlands so far!!!

Please keep it going :slight_smile:

Endlessly buffing classes would be a dumb way to balance the game

Maybe give them a break with COVID and now the country falling apart. Maybe just maybe they have other things on their minds. But hey I get it your dps isn’t optimal let’s freak out

1 Like

I mean, I hate to complain about buffs, but 5% isn’t nearly enough for fury or havoc. These specs are 30% or more behind the top parsing specs, even if you filter out the top % parses to somewhat deal with the luck aspect. The arm’s changes are also not going to be enough, especially since we all know you’re going to nerf condemn eventually. Sooner or later, I’ll learn to stop maining melee in this game…

7 Likes