Class tuning for next week

Lots of changes coming next week including nerfs to DH and spriest. Hopefully more on the way too.

7 Likes

Yay, they tweaked Soulrend and Essence break modifier. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Also the shift from pet bladestorm and into tyrant is kind of neat.

2 Likes

Good changes. Back from holiday and the frequent tuning continues. Love it.

4 Likes

I was already getting double zug zug by melee before…

2 Likes

I didn’t like them changing the proc rates on shadow priests. I don’t think I’ve seen something like that before. I do like the changes though but meh maybe it’s the only way to get them to hard cast more

No disc buffs? Did I miss it?

2 Likes

I was worried at first when I saw spriest buffs I was like why? Then saw the PvP section lol.

One doesn’t hardcast during the zug.

Nerf is about 50% what I was hoping, but it’s blizz, so we know it will be over done.

Was just saying the same thing. Hopefully people reroll something else now.

1 Like

Are these to offset the 6th buffs

Lol, might as well get my games in before I become a target dummy.

5 Likes

DH damage and leech nerfed; Along with glimpse dam reduction nice!

3 Likes

These are for Tuesday, the ones posted before are for next patch 10.0.5

All my shuffle games in 1700 is 3 melee and me, they all just train me whole game lol. Really hurts cant wait to take 5% more damage

2 Likes

Oh right ty had a blank

Hmm.

No damage nerfs to UHDK and Demo looks barely touched, I guess we know who the new kings will be. Demo needs survivability nerfs.

I am happy to see Spriest get nerfed to reasonable levels at least.

9 Likes

S3 and S4 again with Dk/demo lol.

1 Like

I’d be worried about feral. Already doing big damage and a flat 3% buff coming on Tuesday.

7 Likes

sp nerfs dont kill off the spec. the fact DH got nerfed too makes it feel all better.
two disgusting outliers, so sick of the garbage fotms on the two specs.

VE off gcd next patch is gonna be dope, never shouldve been put on it to being with.

edit:
time to nerf feral next

2 Likes

Ya, I wonder what the excuse will be now, when these awful players complaining still lose to them.

My guess is they will move on to dks, who with dhs (prenerf) did the most damage. Unless they adjust dks, more people will reroll to them :laughing: