Class Tuning around Legendary....terrible design. Shame on you blizzard

Bad luck protection… Does it even really Freaking exist? Every week grind that crap and same old, some Holy Paladin, or tank gets it… Comon Blizzard, making this game BS.

1 Like

Reroll to FDK =D worse than warrior

at this point i only want it for the mog lol

1 Like

18 BLP tokens in and killed heroic fyrakk every week. Still don’t have the Lego. I truly hope that the next class that gets a Lego doesn’t have to go through this terrible design.
one would’ve thought that the design team would’ve learned a thing or two with the way the Evoker Lego was implemented. Yet this current Lego is just a repeat of the same failure.

*** Update ***

Still no lego…
For something worth +5% damage this far into the tier…

WoW’s development team really knows how to ruin the game experience and get players to end their subscriptions. If only they were this good at class tuning.

• 22 BLP tokens

• Heroic Fyrakk killed every week

Its end of season, those of us who don’t have it are essentially screwed. It’s become very toxic trying to do these heroic kills now. I am literally wasting hours and hours of wipes on content that was already cleared months ago. I get AOTC in January and its harder now than ever.

I have never had LESS fun in this game( since classic beta) because my class is balanced around the Legendary and the Fyrakk trinket.

Implementation should have been a drop you get quest wise from normal and then you increase its power level through appropriate content. That way you get the base item let’s say 475, then upgrade to 485 with heroic boss kills etc.

Those who do mythic content will still have the best version of the axe. This all or nothing crap and fact you have to spend so much money for mats is toxic.