Class Tuning 5/7/24

Lol imagine buffing MM damage even more and not removing Sniper Shot.

13 Likes

Thanks for the info. And they nerfed my mana regen by an additional 5%! That is just rude on Blizzards part.

2 Likes

Yeah cause aimed shot and rapid fire didn’t already do enough damage. How kind of them to cut a little damage off sniper shot in the process lol

Will the 500k aimed shot crits on me now do 600k?

It’s great that they finally addressed the sniper shot scaling but idk about the rest

2 Likes

There is a change to Snipershot… maybe they tweaked it for good?

• Sniper Shot now deals 15% of the target’s health (was 20%).
1 Like

So question on Sniper Shot, is it 15% current health, 15% total health? I mean that makes a big difference right there.

If you can do 15% of my overall health in damage. Say I have 1mil, cool you do 150k of damage, but I am fighting so I have 130k, then I am dead and it works like an execute? Or is it hey 15% of my current health, and since I don’t look at my own hp most of the time, I only have 300k left you will only damage for 15% of that 300k?

Makes me curious.

1 Like

MM buffs and Holy Priest nerfs…lol…

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be 15% of your max hp. It’s been bugged to increase with modifiers and such. They should just remove sniper shot and give marks 2 charges of disengage.

4 Likes

I hope by changing it to 15% they also adjusted and capped it to 15%… it would be strange to touch it this way and not fix it.

4 Likes

Unlikely, this change probably won’t be noticed.

That would make too much sense. Unfortunately it seems they don’t operate with a lot of sense when making changes.

2 Likes

Always does 15%(20% till tomorrow) of max health, but then increased by multiple stats and many other modifiers(Bizerker buff, various potions, PI, ect.

As you and the Hunter both gain better gear, Sniper Shot gains more damage.

1 Like

That’s because blizz devs have no idea what they are doing. Picture a man sitting at his diner table and all around him the house is on fire and he’s thinking …” I guess I should probably vacuum”
That’s blizz

1 Like

Holy schnickeys….disc priests got a huge buff. I guess Rsham and Rdruid aren’t gonna be doing blitz or Rbgs this season

1 Like

I mean holy priests are a bit ridiculous right now. And their mana doesn’t really move anyway

1 Like

A 25% nerf to sniper shot is not insignificant

I don’t think it will be a 25% nerf, due to the scaling from stats and external buffs. For BGB and rated play, it may be more reasonable which is good. Probably will remain broken and get more broken as people get better gear in unrated play.

why are mm and balance druids getting buffed?

2 Likes

It’s not, though. Just to its base damage.

Also more than enough compensation.

Whoever is responsible for the constant buffs to Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire while Hunters already dominate BGs needs to be relegated to janitorial duties while the people with any degree of common sense work to actually improve the game.

If Sniper Shot is allowed to continue its existence, the only adjustments that need to be made are:

“Fixed an oversight allowing Sniper Shot to benefit from stat increases and damage modifiers. Sniper Shot will now correctly deal 20% of the target’s maximum health as indicated by the tool tip.”

1 Like

Ok, but say your stats and external buffs give you 100% extra damage. Right now sniper is hitting for 300k base on someone with 1.5 mil health , means today it will hit for 600k with all these stats and buffs

Tomorrow it hits for 225k base, plus stats and buffs is 450k. That’s a 25% nerf. You just take stats and buffs out of the equation, they’re going to be the same in both

Yes exactly, a 25% nerf to base damage is a 25% nerf