Class Trial feature removed?

I am no longer seeing an option to create class trial characters. In addition, all my existing class trial characters have been locked. Is this intended?

3 Likes

the locking is intended because after x amount of hours logged off it auto locks.
there is still a option to do class trial its in the bottom right-hand corner of the create a character screen after you do the xyz customization and class picking

currently i don’t see the option to create a new class trial myself, as i was trying to do one the other day it stayed on “processing all day” for some priest i wanted to try.

seems they are having issues with class trials processsing and are looking into a fix from a blizz posting i saw. So they may have just disabled it in the mean time is my best guess.

2 Likes

And not have the chance of earning the heritage armor for the chosen race?
I’d rather do the lvling

yo thats weird… it was there i swear it. had to just double check and i guess its gone.

It isn’t showing up for me either. Not that I care, but I wanted to take a look and see.

It’s there on the beta but not retail. Maybe it’s locked until max level is 60.

It was showing up just fine Yesterday when I created four New alts.

Then I have no idea.

Maybe the Dev’s felt it was being abused if that’s the right way to put it. I know I sure used the crap out of it to farm Mounts and other things off Dead RP Servers.

More than likely it’s probably just a temp thing and it will return soon.

This is what I’m referring too, but yeah two days ago i was able to make one currently today I’m not able. I assume they just disabled it as i can’t log into any trial characters , until they fix the issue.

Another thing to add on is if you are not upgraded for the latest, you aren’t able to make class trials. Like say if you had WoD but not BfA, prior to current events, you would have been unable to make a class trial without the BfA upgrade. But yeah, they are currently disabled so no creating/using/deleting.

Sad times indeed. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, this is true… but how are we supposed to exploit the Hallow’s End event and successfully get our mounts otherwise now? The timing for this seems uncanny. :frowning:

i used it to get the racial mounts lol

Trials haven’t been able to partake in events for a while now.

They’re took them down to update them to the class changes they made. Cause you know, some people do use them to try out classes?