Class Specific Nighthold Gear Not Added to Transmog Collection

Class specific items of old content (in my case Nighthold) not being added to transmog collection. This goes against the claim that the whole warband will be able to collect transmogs so you won’t have to go through the same raids/dungeons over and over.

It’s just not implemented yet.

We’re still in the pre-release. Class-restricted transmogs like tier gear in Legion won’t become learnable by other classes until sometime after TWW starts.

1 Like

Oh, that makes sense! I thought it was completely implemented already. Thanks!

If you have the bag or bank space, you can hold onto the items you can’t use now and they should work later.

Strange… This has been working for me the last couple of weeks.

I have completed sets for plenty of characters but the last week or so it has since stopped adding transmogs. Even for gear that matches my current class.

Any word on if this has been updated or not?

None that I’ve seen.

The devs are pretty busy with debugging Season 1 start. I doubt they’d have capacity to take on cosmetic improvements just yet, but they’ve been pretty straightforward with things as they’ve done them, so I suspect that when they address this they’ll announce it.

I know this is a late reply, but you can technically finish a classes transmog if you’ve collected some of its pieces and you also collect a piece that is a lookalike piece any class of that same armor type can use.

This is still a thing that can happen, as I finished a paladin set last week