Class Feedback: A comparison

This was actually gathered a few days ago, so numbers have obviously varied. Monday I think I Parsed thru these…

Total comments by each class feedback main post:

DH 122
PAL 338
MAGE 218
HNTR 677
MONK 191
ROGUE 198
PRIEST 182
DRUID 395
EVOKER 223
WARLOCK 203
WARRIOR 414
SHAMAN 883

Posting without comment really. I feel like as a class this forum already has strong feelings about why the above might be occuring.

I just thought it was informative.

2 Likes

i am not sure about the correlation here . what are these numbers connected to? is monk so low because it’s the least played class ? or because they have no issues ? or no one bothers to post there because class discord is better

I am not sure he is trying to make any direct correlative statements, he just wants to see what we make of it. As general rule though, I tend to believe that the least happy group of people post the most on forums in terms of games. DH hunter is lower then Monk and they most certainly have a way higher player base, and they most certainly have the least to complain about. I look at this and just see evidence for my previously stated belief.

1 Like

A lot of the thread is doomposting and people repeating “blue post pls” though there are good discussions and feedback posted. I look at those numbers and see them as a visual for how frustrated people are feeling with how development has been handled their class. Hunter and Shaman are the highest because they have gone the longest without changes. The hunter thread has slowed down a bit since their changes got announced. I imagine if we had got our stuff looked at first and Hunter was still waiting on their changes it would be the higher one.

Very much in agreement. People are more likely to be motivated to make a negative review on yelp rather than a positive review.

surely this thread is useful. right?

Not sure.

Reporting on things that ARE, seems as useful as surmising on things that may or may not be, at some point in some future - or never at all.