Class Dismissed mobs not scaling

Mobs for the Class Dismissed WQ (part of Highmountain legion assault) are bugged and aren't properly scaling.

They're stuck at 111 regardless of the player's level.
1 Like
Oldie but goodie thread.

This is still bugged.
Necro'ing.

The fel tauren from the quest are still 111 as of Nov 3

Still bugged as of October '19.

Nov 4th, 2019.
Still bugged.
SOME Mobs are Skull Dark Iron Dwarf Paladin. Some other mobs do scale to level. Seems to be about 50/50, varying from the mob type.

In addition, Demonic Tomes and Portals are not interactable. Making this Invasion Quest not completable.

This quest is still to this day bugged. Why has none of the Devs checked and gone threw this quest?

As of a couple days ago this was still bugged. Checking it now with the WQ being up, but I still expect it to be bugged.

Confirmed… this bug is still alive and well.

Last time I checked (over a year ago) those tomes were only clickable by level 100+. I believe this happened in Legion implementation of level scaling. My 98 had to party up with others who could click them to be able to complete that quest.

There were a lot of max level unscaled mobs in invasion quests for a while. I think they fixed some of it.

Changes were either untested or tested on a max level character.

Can confirm that, as of August 2020, this is still bugged. All actual demons are scaling to 101, worms and tauren are 110 and 111, respectively.

I sorta doubt this is gonna be fixed.

Just because this could be added onto the heap of things that Blizzard has just decided to address with, ''Eh" and a shoulder shrug, this is STILL, even after that big squish, not fixed.

Bumping.

I’ve been leveling all my alts through Legion since Chromie Time was released, and every time a Legion Assault is up, I go do it for the huge amount of XP they give. And Every time the Highmountain one is up, I check if this WQ scaling issue –a MASSIVE issue– has been fixed.

It’s up right now, and I checked on my Level 16 Mage. The mobs are still not scaled.

And it’s only some of the mobs, not all of them. I don’t remember the names of them, but it seems like the mobs that live in that cave normally are the ones that aren’t scaling down, whereas the ones that are introduced as part of the Legion Invasion Assault are the ones that are scaled down.

The worst part is this isn’t even the only Legion Invasion WQ whose mobs aren’t scaled down properly: the Legion Invasion WQ next to it (I forget the name… Feltotem something… but it’s the one nearby where you have to open cages, kill demons, and touch/free the one Navarogg guy) has a few mobs scattered throughout the area that aren’t scaled down. If I recall correctly, they’re actually the same exact mobs as the ones that aren’t scaled down in Class Dismissed.

I know it’s considered rather old content at this point, but it would really be appreciated if huge bugs like this, that truly make some things entirely unplayable, would be fixed.

1 Like

Still bugged.
They just don’t care at this point.

1 Like