Class color addon elvui

Hi,
Wondering if there is a addon or similar to change just the player unitframe color?
I want targets to be class colored but hate the yellow of elvui rogue on my player unitframe.
So just want to change the color of my player unitframe.
In google tukui says to use a addon called classcolours, but i cant find it.
Thanks

Probably something to do with with a “Backdrop” setting for the unit. I’d be surprised if you weren’t able to change/disable it in ElvUI.

Yeah, you can do it with just ElvUI. Im afk or I’d pull up specifics but it should be easy.

1 Like

Ok ill keep looking thanks.

According to tukui discord,
after i select class color force off, i can change color in
Unitframe - general - colour - health
Im not sure im in the right place

Edit: apparently i am in the correct place, i have no idea where to select color.

Anyone around that might know?

The advice says select Unitframe - general.

The image seems to show you’ve selected Unitframes - Colors

Hi the advice says Unitframe> general> color >health
If i select unitframe>general only , i cant see a color option in there nor a health option.
So i imagined they meant Unitframe-colour-health, which was confirmed see pic below.
But when asked for more info i didn’t relieve a reply
So im still stuck.

Custom Backdrop? would be my first guess but I would think it would depend whether selecting Health refers to just a health bar or the overall unit?.

But also given you want to change just the player frame then maybe there’s a Backdrop setting under Individual Units?

Are you trying to change the health bar color or the background color?

In the screenshot you have Class Health enabled meaning health will be class colored. So if you don’t want class colored health you need to disable that option, then click the color selector box beside Health and select the color you do want.

Alternatively, if you want to change the background color, then you need to click the color selector box beside Health Backdrop and select the color you want.

Uncheck Custom backdrop and check Class backdrop ? It’s in the middle of the screen

If it’s the bar itself, it looks like you already set on class colors. If it’s not, maybe you have some sort of Elvui plugin that’s overwriting it

The health bar color.
I followed your instructions and it works!!!
Thankyou so much, that was a nightmare.

Got it working cheers

1 Like

Got it working ty