Class Changes in TBC

Wrong on both counts until Wrath.

Feral cat gets a stun “Maim” duration gets longer with combo points.
Bears and cats get Mangle.
Bears also get Lacerate, a bleed that stacks to 5. Damage increased by mangle.
LotP crit is increased to 5%, boosted to 6% with the Idol from epic flight form quest. LotP is talented to heal your party when they crit for 4% of their total health every 6 seconds. Bears also get talents to reduce criticals so they don’t need as much def to become uncrittable. Bears become amazing MT in TBC.

Cheers, never played on pservers so memory is shottie

Neither did I. But :man_shrugging:

I mean if groups aren’t going to bring an Enhance or Elemental Shaman who specifically increase caster and melee DPS while being among the highest DPS outside of Hunters and Warlocks then they arent going to be bringing any Class besides Hunters and Warlocks.

I suppose we could see that world, but I wouldn’t imagine the vast majority of groups are going to skip on a DPS that has drums/bloodlust and the best buffs in the game. Especially among Pubs which is primarily what I do. Its not like most people are looking to join Apes, nor does that seem very fun.

From my memory having played both vanilla and TBC in original form and now vanilla in classic; is that the things that stand out to me is warlocks got even stronger in pvp. Except when it comes to rogues…rogues were balanced except they were an absolute hammer to locks due to cloak of shadows.

ret paladins became viable. same with spriests and moonkins.

warriors got even better in small scale pvp like arena.

Many many many blood elf paladins. wasn’t uncommon to see in a leveling bracket 10-19 WSG 7 or more of the team is a blood elf paladin. lots of stuns!

Interesting I been wondering if they would do WOTLK instead as it was the height of popularity. Cool WOTLK is the next classic xpac nice.