Class balance

Not sure what expansion you refer to. I think you are upset about enhance being mid-tier right? It had almost always been crap. This patch, it is at least good in st, decent aoe and bring good utilities.

This has been the best time to have Enhancement Shamans in a pretty long time due to the power of Windfury and Windrush totems.

Yes I enjoy being brought to a raid cause windfury totem and playing hot hand wolf bones build that has worse rng than stormkeeper did which everyone hated. While at the bottom great design.

Or… how about instead of nerfing and buffing out of spite, Blizzard just ATTEMPTS to balance all specs without just flat out ignoring a bunch of them?

I’m so sick of people arguing that just because balance will never be perfect that Blizzard shouldn’t even attempt to do it. Sure it will never be perfect, but if they’re in a constant state of monitoring the data that is readily available and applying minor nerfs/buffs throughout the season, you can reach a paradigm where every spec is either a) obviously viable and readily invited to content, or b) recently buffed and in a wait-and-see period to monitor the representation impact of said buffs.

The only reason we settle into these set in stone metas is that Blizzard goes many months in between balance tuning, so it is extremely obvious to even the most casual player which specs are OP and which are undertuned. If Blizzard were constantly applying minor buffs/nerfs and even just attempting to keep an even playing field, that alone would help a TON just in terms of making it challenging to keep track of “which specs I’m supposed to invite and which ones I’m supposed to auto-decline”

1 Like

We’re…already here in terms of DPS. Every dps spec is within like a few % of each other. Utility is what’s more important.

No, that’s dumb. I like how they’re doing it now. I don’t want my class nerf mid tier after putting so much work into my toon.

Please give UH something, we’re sorry for being good for 2 weeks on nathria

Sure druids were good the entire first patch and this patch, but DK could use something

Blizzard never lets DKs have anything. Apparently AMZ was too good yet lock gateway or pally immunities are fine.

In terms of M+ elemental was top tier as of a month ago.

( tables don’t come thru in link )

Enhancement was in the gutter. Can’t speak to PvP but in general spec balance does need to be substantially tightened up. Perfect balance is out of the question but being 20 and 30 percent off the pace is pretty significant.

1 Like