Class armor on the trading post - meh

Here

There are all posted on wowhead

1 Like

Hunter sets are so hilariously bad. It has to be intentional at this point.

4 Likes

Ooh, honestly the monk one isn’t as bad as I thought.

Our tier set has awful colors except for the Mythic version.

1 Like

I swear they just dig around in a dumpster for inspiration when it comes to hunter sets at this point lmao.

1 Like

It’s not frozen though.
It’s web, layers upon layers of web.

If you don’t like it, don’t buy it and move on. Don’t have to make a stink because you don’t like a color.

1 Like

That’s not true at all though. As a customer, this is my only offering for these classes, so if I don’t like it, I should speak up that I don’t like it. If it was random set X, then who cares, but it’s “class” armor. If I play that class, and I think it’s crap, I’ve every right to say so.

They all look like aborted sets from previous expansions.

Trading post is basically a garage sale.

2 Likes

The druid gear, like all gear, is designed for humans.

Now humans can’t BE druids… Kul Tirans can but not the Stormwind folks.

But that has never stopped Blizzard before. I remember when the Tauren heritage armor looked awkward on Tauren. That was wild. They fixed the belt clipping though.

1 Like

Isnt it cosmetic gear? It takes no spots at all, it just offers a transmog option for that slot.

Spots on the Trade post listing…

As a “Trading post” offering its not bad.
To paraphrase an often heard line: “If you want full sets do the content that provides such” I suppose.
These are not difficult to get at all, some easily gathered trading post currency and itʻs yours.
You can mix and match, use one pauldron or both, find some shirt and pants that go with the gear and you are pretty much set.
Anyone who enjoys transmogging probably has “Fashonista: slot” and an abundance of options.

DK and DH both look great imo. Druid was a letdown, especially if you play horde. Good luck matching with that alliance colour scheme.

Not even full sets.

Thats lizzard for ya :expressionless:

I’m more interested in some of the class-themed weapons than the armor.

I’ve looked at the Druid set and wondered what the heck does Gold and Alliance Blue have to do with being a druid. It looks like armor for a Paladin. Nor going to waste my coin on it or any of the other sets.

I just skipped them and bought other stuff. Like the Druid Weapons which actually look druidic.

1 Like

DH set is fire. I’d buy other color variations of it if they ever make them available.

Lazy way to make stuff.
Is this ions new and lazy way to do things.
Why can’t he just get gud at the job?

Direct people?

ew

/10char