Class and Raid Tuning -- March 23

Demo is saved! /s

13 Likes

Bless up, MM got a buff it desperately needed and the boss we’re progging on got nerfed at the perfect time.

Also, obligatory:

20 Likes

Wow Demo gets a whole 3%? It needs like 10% at minimum. Is this “buff” just so you can say, “Hey we buffed demo back in March!”?

6 Likes

WHERE IS MISTWEAVER MONK?

Where are the mistweaver monk balances?

9 Likes

So i guess Survival is just a dead spec now? I mean honestly why make it such a huge change for it to just be completely irrelevant.

4 Likes

Honestly, the spec could get a 15% buff and it would still have some serious problems simply because of how the fights are designed this tier.

It is utter crap for Denathrius but not because its damage is actually bad.

na na na na.

na na na na

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOODBYE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

when was it ever not dead? no one wants a melee hunter ever.

5 Likes

I actually really like the concept, since TBC when I would dual wield swords and run in with my pet. Blizzard wants to keep melee hunter about as relevant in SL as they did in TBC as well.

1 Like

i agree would have fit better if it was main ranged but you could do melee in a pinch as it is now this game has way to many melee.

1 Like

Wow
nothing for arcane or survival. That’s gotta be intentional at this point.

4 Likes

I am starting to believe the only reason they ever made the heroic classes melee is because it is just easier to make melee classes rather than ranged. From a design standpoint it is just easier and lazier to make something melee, set it and forget it.

6 Likes

Demonology Spell and pet damage increased by 3%.

Not even 5%? What a joke. :rofl:

7 Likes

But why, though?

2 Likes

That was quick work. Well done.

Ta. Makes the talent far more worthwhile.

May I say that I think having the patch notes come out prior to the update is a Good Thing. We should see more of this type preemptive information.

1 Like

Probably because some specs need an overhaul. A flat aura buff isn’t’ going to help in some cases. That said, maybe throw them something. It’s not going to make arcane meta all of a sudden lol.

Is it time? Did me shelving WW monk and swapping back to ranged to dodge tornadoes/every ground AoE finally pay off?

Well you better start shaking it, cause 3% aura buff to demo doesn’t fix anything That’s wrong with it.

We need actual changes, and atleast acknowledgement of it would be appreciated.

6 Likes

For real though. As someone who mains survival, just delete the dang spec.

You’ve let us be on the bottom every tier since Legion, and never buff them to be competitive with the other specs, let alone other melee.

And in balancing hotfixes like this, they get ignored even though there’s TONS OF DATA backing up the fact Survival is significantly below every other spec in damage.

6 Likes