Clarifying the Process for Unlocking Mechagnomes

I’m just saying, there are races you can do on any toon, and races that need a certain faction locked rep. It just happens that one of those is Horde this time.

I see no change in these requirements lol. It’s always been exalted with rustbolt and having to have the story achievements done, and then you just do the quest to unlock mechagnomes. Ez pz lemon squeezy.

Blizzard and Blizzard’s Horde Shampoo (no more tears!)

Imagine being this smug because you don’t understand how neutral factions work.

Oof.

1 Like

“Unlocked Mechagon” in what respect? My Alliance player has competed all the non-repeatable quests up to Friendly status with them. There is nothing more for me to do there with my Alliance character at the moment other than repeatable quests. I’ve completed both achievements on my main Horde character. Kelsey is still not by the fountain.
My Alliance Hunter:
Mechagon Questline
Harnessing the Power - Complete
A Worthy Ally - Complete
/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(55736)) gave an answer of TRUE
for the “Welcome To The Resistance” quest
My Horde Mage:
The Mechagonian Threat - Complete

There’s a bug after picking up the quest Urgent Care, Kelsey Steelspark is missing

3 Likes

So the lock-out is only for the day? I did the same darn thing and did the heroic O: M - Junkyard. If I had KNOWN…

~B

1 Like

Kelsey is not at the fountain for me either, can we get an update on a fix for this?

Seriously F off. Anything that can possibly get more horde to play alliance is welcome at this point.

Honestly tho… are there any other players besides horde players left? Also… not sure why anyone wants rusty diaper gnomes… I get it if you’re not a fellow transmog enthusiast but, well, even then…

Horde have Vulpera!

Just to clarify i have the required rep and achievement. Just tried on my alliance main who has mechagon unlocked and everything done with the exception of the king mechagon kill. Tried again on a hunter that has never been to mechagon, followed the steps provided and still no Kelsey Steelspark at Boralus Harbor. Either definitely a bug or i need to just grit my teeth and regrind the rep out on my alliance main and do the kill on him. Either way doesn’t look like working as intended.

Problems for horde, fixed immediately, problems for alliance, not even addressed.

1 Like

Tell that to Kelsey.

Seven hours and anyone who did the requirements on a Horde character still can’t make a Mechagnome due to her not being there.

3 Likes

I think they just rolled out a quick fix that made the “Urgent Care” quest visible if you have the achievement on any character but forgot to flag Kelsey to appear for people with the same progress. Pretty frustrating QA because it doesn’t look like they went any further than “okay, they can pick up the quest now, good night” but I guess they’ll fix it sometime today.

2 Likes

You realize there’s more to this game than transmog and LFR right? Oh wait, you haven’t done anything outside of that lol. Move out of your comfort zone

1 Like

Still not fixed.

1 Like

I can’t see Kelsey in Boralas

Horde main, exalted with Rustbolt, earned the achievement Mechagonian Threat. Logged in with a 120 Alliance character, Mechagon introduction completed and I can’t find Kelsey Steelspark for the quest “Urgent Care”. I tried abandoning the quest and with other alts too, but she still doesn’t show up.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification.

Was debating finishing up my Hordling or starting over on one of my Allies.

Oh noes! You can look at profiles and pass judgements. Good job! Be a little more original and constructive.