Clarification on Balance Mastery and Astral Damage

As I understand it, Astral damage such as that from Starsurge and Starfall counts as both arcane and nature damage. So if I had 10% mastery (which would increase my arcane and nature damage by 10% each), I would get 20% bonus damage to my Starsurge/Starfall?

Then if I had both Moonfire and Sunfire active on a target (which with 10% mastery would add 5% extra damage each), it would add an extra 10% damage to Starsurge/Starfall on top of that?

Then if I entered one eclipse (either solar or lunar), it would increase Starsurge/Starfall damage by another 15% on top of that right? Finally, with Celestial Alignment (both eclipses) I would get both bonuses, increasing Starsurge/Starfall damage by 30%?

Is that correct?

Yes, Astral damage is increased by both nature damage and arcane damage increases and they stack.

Celestial Alignment / Incarnation (both Eclipses being active) increase Astral damage by 30%, and Mastery increases Astral damage by 2 x your mastery.

Yes. Which is why mastery is almost always our best stat and damage outside of these windows is terrible.

Astral damage double dips from mastery.