Clan Hammersong

Emerald Dream was my home before I lost interest mid Legion.

I remember that guild, they were an amazing bunch! We’re trying really hard to get RPPVP and hope to see everyone there.

Just wanted to say this is still happening and i havent forgot about any of you :slight_smile: just counting down the days

1 Like

Let’s gooo!

Wait, no mage water?

That retail guild of yours have any links to an old Twisting Nether guild called the Ironforge Regiment, aka, IFR?

No way I am joining the Klan. That is just wrong. :sunglasses:

Not that i know of Galbados

If your Guildmates are still active then you should get them to post in the RPPVP server thread to help try and get a RPPVP server.

Here a link btw:

Dwarfs drink beer.

1 Like

Muster them dorfs. RPPVP is a go.

1 Like

Bumping with interest; I’m curious to try RP-PVP and dwarves be my favorite Alliance race to play.

Sign me up CHS.

Great to hear im getting support for this! I will be working details out very soon and will be on the test here shortly! More info soon to come

I love to join

Pure dwarf guild? What will you do for Warlocks?

Mages and warlocks would be a down side for sure but they are not 100% needed. We will have hunters and Spriests for our Rdps.

Where is the thread for this in the Guild Forums. I might be into this and roll a dwarf priest or pally.

Its in the making good sir should be up either tonight or the morning. Sorry got sucked into the test

We are starting strong. For those that were interested add Gargrim#7859 on Discord :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi. I am wanting to make a dwarf and join Clan Hammersong. Most of my mains are healers, so I can heal, but I haven’t played on wow for awhile. I do like the hunters as well. I came back to classic because I was hoping clan Battlehammer would be active . Can you tell me what server you are on and what requirements are needed to appy for Clan Battlehammer/Hammersong? Thank you so much.
Lorrie

Clan Battlehammer are active on classic. cbh and Clan Hammersong are both on the rppvp server Grob. They play both retail and classic mixing there time for both as Clan Hammersong is Classic only. If your interested still you can add me on discord at Gargrim#7859