<Clan Gully> Recruiting 9/9H and Mythic +

Hello, we are a brand new guild that just formed last week. While that may turn some players away we just had our first raid last night [Wednesday the 18th] and we were able to clear heroic in about 2 hours time.

We are looking to add to our roster so we can potentially look to enter Mythic raiding content.

We also have a pretty good amount of time and effort invested into keys of all levels, and we have nightly groups that enjoy pushing keys.

The classes we need the most right now are :
Death Knights // Mages // Evokers // Hunters
HEALERS !!!
But all candidates are urged to reach out because we currently are clearing heroic with only 13 people so we do have a few holes to fill for sure.

I can be contacted at
squidpapers
on discord or Squidpapers#1573 through battlenet.

Hope to hear from some people as we look forwards to a bigger and better raid team !

If any healer want to join a fresh guild that cleared Heroic raid 9/9 on is first week of creation you can also contact me! BN Samzaki#2288. We have good peoples and good players in Clan Gully! Still looking for 2 healers! :slight_smile:

Tried to add on discord says invalid user

Posted from wrong toon lol here’s my healer

Hello, who did you sent the request to ?

We are still recruiting and looking for players who want to start mythic progression with us. We will be pulling Gnarlroot Mythic next week and are still in need of heals and a couple dps for our core raid group. Wed/Thur nights 8pm EST