Clam Jammers - [A] Stormrage is now recruiting for Season 4!

We are currently recruiting all exceptional players for Dragon Flight Season 4 and beyond!!

-Who we are and what we do-

Our vision is to achieve AOTC and KSM on every patch, at minimum, while we continue to build a team of dedicated players for Mythic progression in The War Within.
We have been friends for several years and like to complete content of all levels, including Glory achievements (after AOTC), Dungeon Hero, and mount runs. We are looking for like-minded players to further support all the social aspects World of Warcraft can bring while still being competitive.

-We are Currently Recruiting!!
All exceptional and knowledgeable players are invited to apply! Must have basic knowledge of your class and spec but we will work with you otherwise. We have a high demand and are searching for Rogues, Demon Hunters, Enhance shamans, and Druids!

-Raid times-
Main Raid: Wednesday and Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

-Mythic plus-
We do Plenty of Mythic+ keys on our off raid nights. We are looking to add Flexible DPS with Tank off specs to bolster our ranks and push higher keys. Tanks that apply are almost guaranteed to have a full guild group for any skill level.

-PVP- Roster Suspended indefinitely but are open to reform with enough interest.

Feel free to contact us and ask any questions you may have!

Contact Officers:
Shamantha#6147
AirmanShaft#1143
Recruitment - Joseph#1688

2 Likes

bump bump bump :kissing_cat:

1 Like

ah hail champion

1 Like

Hail champion Trainwreck!

Hail, May you give me book?

ah yes although book is just one of many things my guild can provide

Lot of bloat because char. limit but book?

its just nice to be world first for a change

Hello 2/8 Mythic raider of the Clam Jammers here, still havin a good time. :ā€™) Hail

1 Like

Sure would love it if a big beefy Demon Hunter joined our 2/8 M guild :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Ah hello champions. I hope this finds you in good health. I am very interested in a guild such as this and would like to request an interview at the Blue Recluse in Stormwind.

1 Like

Iā€™m very interested - Iā€™m normally cutting edge with the Death Jesters - have you heard of them? Theyā€™re okay but I want to switch.

went from needing DH to Warlock :frowning: still searching for that special someone

Need big PP DAMAGE TO TAKE US TO THE MOON!~~

to the moon!

Goodmorning! still looking for more!

Good job tonight Dianes

Is this the hit streamer Trainwreck from trainwrecktv

no although I do some streaming from the time I open my eyes from the time I go to bed

I heard this was a really good group of people to be around. Taught a guildie of mine how to use wild spirits!

1 Like