Claimed my Blazing Hippogryph 20 hours ago. Still haven't received it

Like the title says. I checked and my account is still connected to twitch, but I still haven’t gotten it. Took a few hours for me to get my portal last week, but this is getting ridiculous.

1 Like
4 Likes

it’s been over 24 hours for me and I still haven’t received my mount, I double checked to make sure my twitch was still connected, I got the toy no problem just not getting the mount.

1 Like

According to a thread in Tech Support, Blizz is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.

They also mentioned that you should put in a ticket and you should be able to do so here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/2092/solution

NOTE: You will likely first receive an automated reply, and if you do you’ll want to choose the option for still needing help to reopen the ticket.

Edited to correct URL with new option for Twitch drops.

11 Likes

Well past the 24 hours now, submitted a ticket.

2 Likes

Well past the 24 hours for me as well, I just submitted a ticket.

1 Like

I claimed might a bit over 2 days ago and still haven’t seen it.

1 Like

Been a little over two days for me. Just submitted my ticket, with screenshots attached.
I didn’t mind watching the four hours for this one–I was able to discover a wonderful EU streamer through it. So, it’s not a total loss if I never receive the mount.

We have multiple threads on the same subject, so I’m going to start closing the extras.

I am providing what updates I can in this thread.

There is also a thread in Technical Support, which provides a link to submit a ticket if you have not yet received the mount after 24 hours of claiming it. These tickets are being placed in a hold queue while the overall issue is being investigated.

6 Likes