Church of Ooga Gang

Come my brothers and sisters. We must worship the trio of gods that make up the Ooga Gang.

Meooga, the first among them to grace our world. He leads his brothers in cleansing the world of the sinners representing the cunning mind that we could only wish to even glimpse within our own.

Mebooga, the second among them whom fills us with courage against our foes. The sinners fear him most when he pops out as they are filled with confusion any time he dawns his glorious dress of war.

Mechooga, the final of the gods that is all seeing. From another plane of existence for which we do not know. He can find the sinners with ease and sentence them to there inevitable fate. Knowing he is forever watching, we must never become sinners or face damnation.

And now we pray… c c a f, c c a f, ooga gang, ooga booga

51 Likes

Stop smoking.

10 Likes

Ooga gang chose the troll master race so they automatically get my like.

15 Likes

Whatever you’re on, you aren’t on the correct quantity of it.

9 Likes

I’m down with this religion.

20 Likes

Please tell me they are doing this in Stranglethorn lol.

2 Likes

Haven’t many other clips but yes, they are.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure about Stranglethorn, but I think I have seen like 6-7 clips of the Ooga Gang.

1 Like

Yea I saw a clip of them getting Staysafe in STV

1 Like
2 Likes

Funny, I had seen that clip and did not even think about the fact that it was STV XD

That clips great, I could see them having a good time near the troll villages. Perfect thematic for stv to say the least.

1 Like

Yo we need a guild of only troll rogues to become the OOGA GANG

2 Likes

All I know is if you play alliance beware of the ooga gang!

2 Likes

I would totally join the Ooga Gang if they wouldn’t mind having a Druid in the mix.

Ganked staysafe at the start of this one: youtube.com/watch?v=2JexQGh1z8E

That was the one linked earlier concerning STV. They are popping up quite a bit though.

Alliance getting Trolled is always the best. I love them on their mounts waiting on the path in Feralas where Stormx runs into them. These guys I think might have changed my brother in law’s mind to play Horde with me.

3 Likes

I need a clip of this :pleading_face:

There is a few clips of them in the beginning and then roll to the end for Stormx running into them. Also there is one video where in the middle of it Swifty is getting solo’d by Meooga. These guys rock.

2 Likes