<Chromies Homies> Recruiting

Greetings all. just recently transferred over here for a very low pop server and we love it here. The main reason for us moving was to tap into a larger player base in hopes of building our current raid team. Currently we are 8/9N with hopes of moving into Heroic as we grow. Before I tell you about our needs, let me tell tell you a little about ourselves.
Our GM and Officers all have roots that go back to Vanilla with raiding, progression and leadership. We made this guild (2 months ago) with the hopes of building a community where we can progress in game we love , and see and feel the benefits of individuals coming together to down current content. The majority of us are 30+ years of age, with a few more 21+. We are business owners , self-employed contractors, stay-at-home parents, 1st responders and blue color workers. This being said , balancing WoW life & Real World Life is important to maintain. Our raid schedule is 2 nights/week @ about 2.5 hours per night. Having a good attitude , treating others with respect and most importantly a good sense of humor is a must. We have an active discord where all shenanigans happens even when we all aren’t in-game.

Raid Times
Friday & Saturday evenings 7:30p - 9:30p(est) (Will extend sometimes if grp wants to)
Current Needs
Warrior- Furry (OS Prot a +)
Shaman - Elemental / Enhancement / Restoration
Priest - Shadow / Disc / Holy
Druid - Balanced / Feral ( OS guardian a+)
Monk - Windwalker / Mistweaver (OS Brewmaster a+)

All classes and specs will be considered so if yours isn’t listed , pleases don’t hesitate in contacting us. We also ask that all who apply have a minimum of an I-lvl of 410. Only reason is because of the immediate opening for our raid team.
Thankyou for your time and hope I hear from you.

Contact me in-game VIA B-Net :
Raginmachine#1699

3 Likes

We also running Mythic + throughout the week. Also Bump

1 Like

Bump bump bump it up

Are you looking for Tank’s at all or just OS’s ?

I’m not one for raiding much anymore, but I am curious if you have a solid M+ foundation.

Feel free to shoot me a msg on Discord: jadato

thanks!

We have 2 solid tanks atm but really don’t have a guild backup , so that would be very beneficial for us to have.

Many of use run M+ throughout the week, but we dont have set teams / M+ times & or days schedualed for that.

Bump for bump sake

Here is a bump.

Bump it up

Sent you a bnet request. BM/WW monk here!

new year new character new Guild hopefully. I’m starting fresh on your server and I would like to be part of your guild

king_vexacus on discord
KingVexacus#1847 on bnet
Vexacus-Thrall Toon