Chromie Time Inaccessible

Chromie Time is inaccessible for me although I’ve done the Come Sail Away achievement. I did some intro quests earlier around level 10 when I first got to Stormwind (Now level 30) so that shouldn’t be the issue. I have multiple characters at max level, so it’s frustrating when trying to start Chromie Time on an alt and still dealing with confusing and poorly put together systems.

The one post to look at…

Unlocking Chromie-Time and playing without it

This is a quote in the post.
You must complete the introductory Battle for Azeroth questline up through “A Nation Divided” for Alliance or “Speaker of the Horde” for Horde.

Is that the quest received at the bridge outside of Stormwind? I’ve done that one, I’ve done Boralus intro quests up until getting the portal room unlocked, and I’m level 30 so far past the level requirement.

There is a script on Wowhead … Here now to see if you completed it on Alliance.
You should see a hour glass icon on your map.

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(47189))

Did you get Come Sail Away on the character in question, or just on the account?

If you’ve unlocked the portals, you probably went far enough into the intro, but check the quest Unreterned listed.

Beyond that, what is Chromie saying when you try to talk to her? Sometimes her dialog gives a hint to the problem.

Ran this and it says’ “true” in chat

1 Like

Then as long as you are 10 - 49.

I’m level 31. It’s still not working.

I got Come Sail Away on this character.

Chromie is saying:

Hey there, Farmingcoop!
If you’re here to ask about timewalking, I’m afraid you’ll need to become more familiar with the present before you can visit the past.
Maybe I can send you back once you’ve toured the city and met with the king!

At this point, it’s probably time for a ticket. You’re in the level range and have complete A Nation Divided, so you should have access. When you put in the ticket, specify that you’ve completed “A Nation Divided” and the character level.